New legendary 4 star character?

Options
With the new Captain America, any chance Secretary Rusk from Prologue is finally revealed as the Red Skull?

Comments

• I suspect there will be a new restricted roster Bagman only alliance pvp tourney on April 1st, and you can win the new Bagman 4*. All the progression rewards are Bagman.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Every single Bagman fight in the Simulator has made me LOL. He is so damn useless, it's like watching a one-legged guy play football.
  • Chimaera wrote:
    I suspect there will be a new restricted roster Bagman only alliance pvp tourney on April 1st, and you can win the new Bagman 4*. All the progression rewards are Bagman.

I was just thinking about this today, as well!

April 1st event --> 4**** Platinum Bagman event. The trolling would be glorious.
  • kidicarus
    kidicarus Posts: 420 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Remember who said it first the next time you're battling it out for first place to win a 4* blue spider-ham cover!

Marvel just announced some infinite spidey event so who knows :p
  • reckless442
    reckless442 Posts: 532 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Every single Bagman fight in the Simulator has made me LOL. He is so damn useless, it's like watching a one-legged guy play football.
    Hey, Bagman almost killed my Patch the other day. Of course, I had given him 6 purple strike tiles to help him along in the process. He got Patch down to 178 points and would have killed him, but Bagman raised the timer on one of his goon's countdowns to save Patch.

icon_lol.gif
  • Lyrian wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:
    I suspect there will be a new restricted roster Bagman only alliance pvp tourney on April 1st, and you can win the new Bagman 4*. All the progression rewards are Bagman.

April 1st event --> 4**** Platinum Bagman event. The trolling would be glorious.

The tourney would end on April 1st. Every1 would receive their platinum bagmans then wake up on the 2nd with 4* mystique.
  • Puritas
    Puritas Posts: 670 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lyrian wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

The tourney would end on April 1st. Every1 would receive their platinum bagmans then wake up on the 2nd with 4* mystique.

that would be truly glorious
  • From the hints I have read, it would seem the next 4 star might be a villain. Possibly The Sentry.
  • Puritas wrote:
    Lyrian wrote:
    Chimaera wrote:

that would be truly glorious

Yeah, except mystique's only ability would be transform into platinum batman for 14 green ap + up to 5 of all other ap.
    Gains enough ap for 4 snarky remarks.
  • Eddiemon
    Eddiemon Posts: 1,470 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Spider-Man as a movie coming out soon and already exists in the 2 and 3 star tiers...
  • Eddiemon wrote:
    Spider-Man as a movie coming out soon and already exists in the 2 and 3 star tiers...
    They can use Bagman.
  • Devil dino
  • oneir0s
    oneir0s Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Destro wrote:
    Devil dino

• TheHueyFreeman
    TheHueyFreeman Posts: 472 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Green Goblin
  • Thanos. He will be awesome.
  • Next 4* is Deadpool. His black power is called Death's Stroke and his strongest match colors are blue and yellow for some reason.

Honest.
  • We need a 4 star HULK !
  • GumisK
    GumisK Posts: 372 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    morphy wrote:
    We need a 4 star HULK !

No, we really don't. Ever fought a 230 level Juggernaut? If so, imagine facing another 18k health points worth of a monstrosity again. Not that tempting, is it?
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    GumisK wrote:
    morphy wrote:
    We need a 4 star HULK !

No, we really don't. Ever fought a 230 level Juggernaut? If so, imagine facing another 18k health points worth of a monstrosity again. Not that tempting, is it?
    You heard it here first, platinum lazy juggs icon_lol.gif
  • Tannen
    Tannen Posts: 294 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Void. Void, Void, Void.

I can only hope.