Need new MODE! (developers for review)

2»

Comments

• Crnch73
    Crnch73 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    GurlBYE wrote:

Constantly cycling between the antman/ cho styled events is enough to begin with, (like a week per, changing up the featured character to cycle through the 39 4 stars for example)

I like this idea a lot. This last run of the Amadeus Inferno was the first time I ever completed such an event. I can understand what everyone here is saying: some people want to play more, whether it be for more rewards or because they just like playing... and some people want to play less because of other obligations in life, but hate to lose out on the existing rewards.

I fall into both camps sometimes, especially when there is a PVE that does not interest me. I can barely muster more than 500-600 points per PVP event, so after a while it becomes annoying. Mostly, I aim for the heroic 10-pack reward in a season and then just stop playing PVP. I also don't normally take 4 hours to clear a PVE event 4 times, I usually do it in like 1.5-2 hours. And there are times when PVE events are either boring/repetitive, or the heroics annoy me, or my real life takes over. It all happens, no big deal. However, adding in an event, even 1-2 times a month, like the Cho or Antman events, would be great. Whether it helps you play less and still get a 4* cover, or it gives people yet another reason to play more... this would be a good thing in my opinion.

It can also help in sales for the devs, either for ISO to raise the level of the 4* that you just cover-maxed, or to roster a new 4*. With 39 4* characters and a really poor means of acquiring them, this would help. SCL7 is a big step, but you can even make these events SCL related. Once the new levels are released, the highest level could be for 5*. Possibilities are endless, everyone wins. I know that's not necessarily what the devs like (they like to win, who cares about the players), but c'mon now