Vaults and Simulator Tokens are up!!!

Comments

• notamutant
    notamutant Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    I bought the 10x for 2800 HP and pulled the 2900 HP, so was worth it. I also plan on buying the single daily deal unless I get all usable 4 stars and legendary tokens. I got 2 Peggy yellows, which is what I really want.
  • Nellobee
    Nellobee Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    So far, my vault has 2* Captain Marvel. (It doesn't matter what is in your vault, only what you get from it.)

Not an auspicious start.
  • thisone wrote:
    My question is, will the reset value go up every time?

No, it's 500hp every reset, no matter how many times you reset (it seems).

If you're considering throwing down on a token buy, and the 4*s aren't aligned to your roster needs, I say it's absolutely worth resetting, even if its multiple times, to get a decent selection.

But don't get too greedy. Depending on your roster, if even half the 4*s in there are useful/desirable/needed, probably best to stop blowing HP. Even if there's an IW or 2 in there icon_lol.gif

I did 51 pulls on the vault today, and was very lucky, a near clean sweep of all top and usable prizes. Reset twice. First time the 4*s were all subpar/trash tier. 2nd reset brought up a usable Peggy and a usable Moon Knight (will maxcover him!), so I'm sticking with that ... for tomorrow's daily deals! icon_e_biggrin.gif

I'm torn! My 7 random 4*s are:

icon_elektra.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_ghostrider.pngredflag.png
    icon_mrfantastic.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_nova.pngblackflag.png
    icon_deadpool.pngblackflag.png
    icon_punisher.pngblueflag.png

The top 4 are a hot mess and the bottom 3 are great characters but the covers don't get me anywhere special...

DECISIONS!
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    thisone wrote:
    My question is, will the reset value go up every time?

No, it's 500hp every reset, no matter how many times you reset (it seems).

If you're considering throwing down on a token buy, and the 4*s aren't aligned to your roster needs, I say it's absolutely worth resetting, even if its multiple times, to get a decent selection.

But don't get too greedy. Depending on your roster, if even half the 4*s in there are useful/desirable/needed, probably best to stop blowing HP. Even if there's an IW or 2 in there icon_lol.gif

I did 51 pulls on the vault today, and was very lucky, a near clean sweep of all top and usable prizes. Reset twice. First time the 4*s were all subpar/trash tier. 2nd reset brought up a usable Peggy and a usable Moon Knight (will maxcover him!), so I'm sticking with that ... for tomorrow's daily deals! icon_e_biggrin.gif

Thanks. After hearing other people's vaults decided mine wasn't so bad. Pulled 41 got a big chunk of goodness.

Might reset later in the event. Peggy chasing icon_e_smile.gif
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    My Vault has:
    icon_venom.pngblackflag.png
    icon_carnage.pngblackflag.png
    icon_miles.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_thor.pngredflag.png
    icon_wolverine.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_antman.pngblueflag.png

Meh. Definitely not as hyped as I was before I saw this. Hope the progression rewards on the other events are more exciting than the simulator.
  • Noticed the vault was up this morning before work. Decided to spend 100 hp and was rewarded with a legendary token that turned into 5 star BW.

Good start to the anniversary I think.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2016
    I posted the contents of my vault, but the 'somebody else posted are you SURE you want to post?' dialog apparently ate that.

TL;DR(epost): I can use all of the 4* that are in my anniversary vault, but my first pull on the daily deal was Ares. Woo, Ares.

OTOH, my last token from Venom Heroic turned into Star-Lord red. I thought he was gonna have more time than that to start chasing champion status.

EDIT: LOLme. I posted it in the wrong thread. But I was able to copy and paste it, so:
    3x legendary
    3x3 Devil Dino (one each color)
    icon_warmachine.pnggreenflag.png and blueflag.png
    icon_wolverine.pngyellowflag.png and greenflag.png
    icon_ghostrider.pngredflag.png
    icon_mrfantastic.pngblueflag.png
    icon_hulkcho.pngblueflag.png

Don't care about the dino, but I can use all of those, and all but like 2 of the 3* covers are for characters I have championed, also.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got three 4*s from my 10-pack and all of them were Devil Dino.
    Thankfully a heroic token I had gave me the last NMags I needed to get him to level 144, so I sold him, champed DD and gave him his covers. The legendary gave me a Kingpin cover, too...so another level for him.

I might end up spending more. I really want some of the covers in this vault.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    2. They changed it so that you can't clear the vault with with 2 40 packs. Smart business move? Or just stingy?
    :+(

Probably a sensible change when almost everyone will be getting some of those tokens themselves, it will allow people to still buy 2x 40 to empty it if they want.
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    My randoms are:

icon_ironman.pngblackflag.png (champ level)
    icon_thing.pngyellowflag.png (champ level)
    icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png (thinking about champing. Optimistic about rebalance)
    icon_venom.pngblackflag.png (my 4/3/4 needs)
    icon_wintersoldier.pngblueflag.png (my 2/1/0 needs)
    icon_cyclops.pngblueflag.png (my 5/5/2 desperately wants)
    icon_ghostrider.pngredflag.png (my 5/4/3 needs)

I suppose I'll go for the daily deals, and see how I pull in the tokens earned. I really want that Cyke blue.
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2016
    My initial vault is pretty good. All but one of the seven random 4* Characters is immediately useful, even if some of those are not super exciting (the Captain Falcon).

icon_peggycarter.png Red
    icon_thing.png Yellow
    icon_nickfury.png Blue
    icon_elektra.png Black
    icon_cyclops.png Blue
    icon_carnage.png Red
    icon_falcon.png Yellow
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png
    icon_starlord.pngyellowflag.png
    icon_hulkcho.pngblackflag.png
    icon_nova.pngredflag.png
    SpiderWoman_icon.PNGpurpleflag.png
    icon_redhulk.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_katebishop.pngblueflag.png

My Starlord already has 5 yellow and there's no chance that I'll spend the iso to champion him so that I could the cover to level. The other covers I could use. Getting Kate would mean buying a roster slot.

My dino is at 11 covers (4/3/4), so my hope is that I'll finally get him to 13.

I'm a bit disappointed there's no increased chance of Howard. I hope that means Duck Season is run more often.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Reset my vault right off the rip because they were allcovers for dudes already had any 13 covers but not near championing. Then I opened a 40 pack.

2 LTs
    4 Dinos
    3 4* I needed in order to max cover a few newer guys
    2900 HP

Various other filler.

That 2900 HP was pretty sweet.

10/10 would do again.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Smudge wrote:
    First pull from a daily deal token? 2* Cap yellow, lol.

Glad it's not just me...pulled a 2* Ms Marvel black.

Non LTs are pretty much Ms Marvel tokens for me these days icon_rolleyes.gif

Other than that, though, super excited for the rest of my pulls, so many covers I need. Fingers crossed!
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    My randoms are Cap blue, Moon Knight green, Venom green, Ross red, Cap blue (the Cap with ****), Jean green, Quake blue.
    All of them are characters I have rostered and incomplete, so I can use all those covers (and any color of Devil Dino, too).
    After five tokens opened, I have only pulled the Venom from among the 4stars and legtokens.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I dropped $20 for a Looney and got a ten pack:
    2900 HP Jackpot - free ten pack!
    4*Deadpool purple for my champ
    4* Wasp Yellow, 1st cover
    4* Devil Dino purple purple - 10th cover
    3* Punisher red for my champ
    rest were 2* for my farm which gave me a 3* Daken which gave me my 11th X-23!

I've already pulled 3500 ISO X 3 from tokens I earned. This has been a great Anniversary right from the start.
  • jredd
    jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
    pulled a prof x with my first anni token. course my 5/5/2 prof meant i couldn't use it cause it wasn't yellow, but hey!
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    edited October 2016
    nevermind..... messed up.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Opened the free token...got a Hawkeye blue. UGH.

Thought, **** this, and spent 100HP to get the daily deal. Drew one of the LTs...and then drew a 5* Banner blue, making him 1/0/1.

Noice icon_cool.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    I just bought a 40 pack.

Planned on buying another, but oops....you can ONLY get the 9,800 HP deal once a day? Or once a vault????? lol

I had this same conundrum last anniversary, as well.