Vaults and Simulator Tokens are up!!!

TLCstormz
TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
What say ye?

1. Did you get an even spread of covers? Or did you get ALL Mr.Fantabulous?

2. They changed it so that you can't clear the vault with with 2 40 packs. Smart business move? Or just stingy?
:+(

3. The Simulator Tokens are terrible as usual, if someone is ONLY going for Gwenniepooh, right?

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    9 Devil Dinosaurs in mine, three of each color.

Also:
    2x 4pool
    4clops
    prof x
    wasp
    goddess
    peggy red - must have

So far so good on the Anniversary, I've already made 30,000 iso this morning!
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    My vault looks decent enough! They usually do, though. First pull from a daily deal token? 2* Cap yellow, lol.

This when there are:
    3x LT
    3x Dino in each color (all needed, I sold my old Dino to make space when HP was a scarcity for me)
    2x Fury (champed)
    1x Nova (needed)
    1x Hulkbuster (champed)
    1x Elektra (needed)
    1x Thing (needed)
    1x Chulk (needed)
    ...and a plethora of 3* and ISO/HP.

It doesn't really dampen my excitement, but this is always what happens to me on special event vaults it seems. I'm not angry, just disappointed.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    3 token_legendary.png
    9 Dinos, 3 of each color
    X-23 purpleflag.png
    Sam Wilson redflag.png
    Eddie Brock yellowflag.png
    Classic Cyclops redflag.png
    Miles Morales yellowflag.png (Already rolled it.)
    Thing redflag.png
    Elektra blackflag.png

Then a bunch of assorted 3 stars including 4 Beasts (3 Green 1 Blue) and 3 Hulks (1 of each)

At least if I hit a Hulk, I'll get another Cho.

Here's hoping for the 2900HP roll. That would be fun.
  • rg72
    rg72 Posts: 115 Tile Toppler
    Are the Vaults targeted to individual rosters then ?

3 X LT
    9 x Dino (3 of each colour)
    Prof X (Yellow)
    2 x Winter Soldier (Purple and Red)
    1 x Antman (Yellow)
    1 x Drax (Black)
    1 x Carnage (Green)
    1 x Thing (Red)

All handy(ish) to me

Then on to the 3*s and 2*s etc
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    Ok vault I guess but I only need LT and HP from it icon_e_wink.gif

Fanstastic black (can't use, won't champ)
    Kate purple
    Drax black
    Jean purple
    Spiderwonam black
    Flaptain blue (can't use, won't champ).
    Vasp black

So only 2 cover that I don't need out of the 4* bunch. I can use all 2 (Ares as the first pull...) and 3 so that is fine. I guess the 9 Dino covers are the odd one out here. If they would buff him I would champ and use them as he is maxed covered already. With the change I don't have such plans so they would be a wasted pulls.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Kinda got screwed on mine. Thinking of rerolling.

My 4*s are:

icon_x23.pngpurpleflag.png
    icon_invisiblewoman.pngblueflag.png (Bleh!)
    icon_carnage.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_ghostrider.pngredflag.png (Mine is 1,5(really6),2 so useless)
    icon_wolverine.pngblackflag.png
    icon_starlord.pngpurpleflag.png (Meh)
    icon_jeangrey.pngpurpleflag.png (Mine is 5,2,4 WITH a 6th purple already down to a week left)

Part of me wants to reroll but part of me fears getting even worse rolls lol.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Seriously considering resetting my vault for 500 hp. It's 11 days so it will be mostly cleared by tokens from all the events we will get plus a daily buy to boot. And the initial one is meh for 4* covers for me personally.

My question is, will the reset value go up every time?
  • AsylumTKJ
    AsylumTKJ Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    3 token_legendary.png
    9 icon_devildino.png
    icon_iceman.pngblueflag.png
    icon_thor.pngyellowflag.pngblueflag.png
    icon_drax.pngblackflag.png
    icon_x23.pngredflag.png
    icon_miles.pngredflag.png
    icon_nova.pngblackflag.png

Bought a 10 pack and a solo token and won 1 token_legendary.png , 2 3*, 4500 iso, 2900 HP (makes my 10 pack free) and 6 2*.
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Just because someone always has to chime in with something negative, I'll do it. Was diappointed to see the anniversary vault daily deal is 100 HP, not 50 HP which they did for the first anniversary (maybe because there weren't vaults when the first annversary came around?). I don't remember if they did 50 HP tokens for the second anniversary. I've blocked that week from my memory.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    token_legendary.png 3x
    icon_devildino.png 9x
    icon_redhulk.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_ironman.pngredflag.png
    icon_drax.pngblackflag.png
    icon_thing.pngredflag.png
    icon_quake.pnggreenflag.png
    icon_kingpin.png 2x yellowflag.pngblackflag.png

Everything is usable which is great. 4 pulls in (3 from Simulator tokens, one bought) and only got 3 2* and 1 3*, but I guess that's just making my odds better down the line.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Maybe the Best Friends Vault will have the 50?????
    :+D
  • nigelregal
    nigelregal Posts: 184 Tile Toppler
    I am resetting mine. Never thought I would do that ever. All my 4* prizes are dupes I would have to sell except 1 wasp I can use.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Varg138 wrote:
    Just because someone always has to chime in with something negative, I'll do it. Was diappointed to see the anniversary vault daily deal is 100 HP, not 50 HP which they did for the first anniversary (maybe because there weren't vaults when the first annversary came around?). I don't remember if they did 50 HP tokens for the second anniversary. I've blocked that week from my memory.
    I don't Think they did. Also, there wasn't a vault, just regular tokens. This is a big improvement in that regard. icon_e_smile.gif
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Varg138 wrote:

Don't believe so. I remember 50 hp tokens for first run of ultron though!
  • Varg138
    Varg138 Posts: 128 Tile Toppler
    Quebbster wrote:
    Varg138 wrote:
    I don't Think they did. Also, there wasn't a vault, just regular tokens. This is a big improvement in that regard. icon_e_smile.gif

Agreed that a vault is a big improvement. I suppose the contents are the only thing which distinguish it from any other vault though, which have the same 100 HP daily deals.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I bought a 10-pack and a daily deal. So far, I've won 1000 HP, a Devil Dino and Ghost Rider. So it's been good! I'm looking forward to opening more tokens soon!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Varg138 wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Varg138 wrote:

Agreed that a vault is a big improvement. I suppose the contents are the only thing which distinguish it from any other vault though, which have the same 100 HP daily deals.
    Regular vaults have 80 items, 3 of which are fourstar covers and one a LT. That puts the odds of a fourstar pull around 5% at the base. This one has 100 items, 3 legendary tokens, 9 Devil Dino covers and 7 miscellaneous covers, so the odds of a fourstar pull begins at 19%. You are bound to get better value for your HP in the Anniversary vault.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    This game's taunting me.
    Once more Jean Grey's in the vault. Once more it's freanin purple. I maxed her purple and green months ago! PLEASE put a blue in my vaults! ;.;
    Also professor X (13 covers) TA Hulk (13 covers) Elektra (13 covers) and Wasp and Quake...which I need.

So I've just done something I've never done before. I reset the vault.
    Now I have Wasp, Hawkeye, Winter Soldier, Ice Man, Spider Man (Miles) and TA Hulk in there. Everything I need...except Hulk. Kinda glad I bought some HP now. Time to get a 10-pack going =)
  • Quest34
    Quest34 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
    35k iso, 4500hp, 40 2 stars, 27 3 star, 7 4 star, 9 Dino's and 3 legendary tokens(minimum 19 4 stars).

To get all this 25,200hp(net cost minus hp received 20,700) if you are just buying the daily deal. (Two 40 packs and two 10 packs).

A couple comparisons.

2 heroic 40 packs(daily deal) costs 22,400hp. Receive 80 misc covers and 2 legendary tokens

2 vault 40 packs(daily deal)costs 19,600hp.
    Recieve 1 legendary token, 3 4 stars, 22 3 stars, 54 2 stars.
  • Lightning_Man
    Lightning_Man Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Seems like everyone gets the same Dinos.

Then I have:
    Yellow Peggy (Yay!!!!)
    Blue Ant Man (champed)
    Green Punisher ( Max color, can't champ, unusable)
    Yellow Kingpin (champed)
    Mr Fantastic (unusable, color irrelevant)
    Green Thing (max color, could champ...but would I?)
    Purple Elektra (unusable, could champ...but would I?)

So it's a ho hum vault. I could reset...but the peggy yellow is pretty sweet.