MPQ Community Video - Anniversary Time!

2»

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    So for best friends forever this sounds like it will be 2V2 instead of 3V3. Will certain characters be locked and will there be specific teams we have to choose from? A little more clarity would be appreciated
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    But seriously, great to see a vid again after all this time, with faces old and new. (Hi!) I've been incredibly satisfied with the game's design and devs' communication these past several months, and am really looking forward to both this Anniversary and future character-rebalances.

Get ready for those Moonstone and Yelena nerfs!

Pay attention dude, Yelena was crossed out. The best 1* character is safe.
    I mean come on, do you really think this board would be worth visiting for the next month if they nerfed Yelena!?
  • Would be great that after anniversary devil Dino is added to the store because it comes to a point that while rebalancing him is great it would be better that after 3 years he is finally added to the legendary store
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2016
    Well THIS post was in the wrong thread.
  • jojeda654
    jojeda654 Posts: 1,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Use some of that whale money to buy a better microphone for Patrick.

I think that device in the middle of the table is the mic. That's probably why it's hard to hear Patrick, since it's pointed away from him. And why it's easy to hear Kabir ...and his knocking on the table icon_lol.gif
  • ProfessorGumby
    ProfessorGumby Posts: 132 Tile Toppler
    jojeda654 wrote:
    Use some of that whale money to buy a better microphone for Patrick.
    Kabir ...and his knocking on the table icon_lol.gif

Which is why I had to turn it off in about 28 seconds.
  • drayviper32
    drayviper32 Posts: 123 Tile Toppler
    Would be great that after anniversary devil Dino is added to the store because it comes to a point that while rebalancing him is great it would be better that after 3 years he is finally added to the legendary store

I would agree with this if the buff made him a stronger and more useful character. But unfortunately I'll probably never see a strong Dinosaur! He's even week when buffed. All he has is high health big whoop! So definitely no to him being in Legendary store.