Peter Parker the *MPQ Loser*

BariusRad
BariusRad Posts: 47
edited October 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Look for his version of the two stars, his bag on his head, very expensive skills and they are completely useless. And now look at version of the three stars, a complete goof, blunt protection and healing. Look at the version of five stars, it does not even help the famous black suit, and he remained a loser in this game. A real wimp, it even no one is playing. But he has a normal version of a 1*, but still play them, no one will. Now in the game he is a complete zero. You think Peter Parker will be good to release the 4* of the future? icon_lol.gif

Comments

• ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 5* Spider-Man is not covered enough to have a personal opinion, but I have seen that version well-regarded on the forums.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Umm... Peter Parker may be the best 5* character in the game. VERY strong.

Also, his 1* is very high in that tier. MBW has the best TU, and Juggs is quick and easy... he's the best all-around though.
  • Unless suit icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    A 4* Peter would break the mold. No other character has 5 iterations. Wolverine has 4. Iron man has 4. Cap has 4 if you count Peggy (which you shouldn't). Widow (inexplicably) has 4. Everyone else is 3 and below.

I'm not opposed to that. I just think 3* Peter should be better - a little offense for the webslinger would go a long way. Healing is whacko boinkers. Should be replaced with some sort of spidey-smash. Maybe a minor AoE that generates and boosts with web tiles.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    a stun would be great for the 3 star.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    If Spidey 1* were made a 4* version he would be a killer on teams. That version is what he should have been from day one. I would love it if they only 2* him so I could champ him. Loser? Not all of them. Disrespected? Yup.. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • MojoWild
    MojoWild Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    We already have a 4* Spider-Man. Just isn't a Peter Parker.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    jobob wrote:

Also, his 1* is very high in that tier. MBW has the best TU, and Juggs is quick and easy... he's the best all-around though.
    For a short period of time 1* Spidey was getting a lot of play on 5* teams because of his purple generating crits which are like nukes for 5*s.
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    MojoWild wrote:
    We already have a 4* Spider-Man. Just isn't a Peter Parker.

He fits the other spideys tho icon_e_wink.gif
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    jobob wrote:

For a short period of time 1* Spidey was getting a lot of play on 5* teams because of his purple generating crits which are like nukes for 5*s.

He still makes a really good TU for that use case.
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    I'm actually glad MPQ are treating Spiderman like the jabroni he really is.
    All my comic reading life Ive had Spiderman rammed down my throat.

Spider-Man this, Spiderman that.

Hang on, stop forcing him on me I DONT LIKE HIM.

I was super pleased when Wolverine came along and stole his crown. Spiderman is no longer the face of marvel.

When I want escapism I want to go big, the more outlandish the better. Spider-Man just doesn't cut the mustard , he is not a Super-hero he's just an AVERAGE hero.

In closing...Spider-Man was the face of marvel but not anymore. Let's keep it that way. icon_lol.gif
  • AtlasAxe
    AtlasAxe Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    Calnexin wrote:
    A 4* Peter would break the mold. No other character has 5 iterations. Wolverine has 4. Iron man has 4. Cap has 4 if you count Peggy (which you shouldn't). Widow (inexplicably) has 4. Everyone else is 3 and below.

Cap has 5 counting Peggy: 5*, 4* x 2 , 3*, 2*.
  • Meander
    Meander Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Atlas Axe wrote:
    Calnexin wrote:

Cap has 5 counting Peggy: 5*, 4* x 2 , 3*, 2*.

I think he was counting Rodgers, or Rodgers stand-ins in Peggy's case. Wilson doesn't count.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    When I want escapism I want to go big, the more outlandish the better. Spider-Man just doesn't cut the mustard , he is not a Super-hero he's just an AVERAGE hero.

In closing...Spider-Man was the face of marvel but not anymore. Let's keep it that way. icon_lol.gif

In what sense is he average with such a wide array of powers, he has superhuman everything (strength, agility, etc) and then stuff like healing, wallcrawling, spider-sense on top of that?
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    With the possible exceptions of the 5 star.png , all the Spidertypes are disappointing in this game. Carnage, Miles, the Venoms, Spidergwen. All meh. They really hate the webheads icon_e_sad.gif
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    5* Spidey makes the game's most powerful character, 5* Wolvie, into an impotent old man.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm actually glad MPQ are treating Spiderman like the jabroni he really is.
    All my comic reading life Ive had Spiderman rammed down my throat.

Spider-Man this, Spiderman that.

Hang on, stop forcing him on me I DONT LIKE HIM.

I was super pleased when Wolverine came along and stole his crown. Spiderman is no longer the face of marvel.

I don't think I like you very much.
  • zodiac339
    zodiac339 Posts: 1,948 Chairperson of the Boards
    With the possible exceptions of the 5 star.png , all the Spidertypes are disappointing in this game. Carnage, Miles, the Venoms, Spidergwen. All meh. They really hate the webheads icon_e_sad.gif
    Disappointing?
    Gwen: disappointing because of the hole in her heal and randomness of stun, but Cherry Bomb does some heavy damage. The other two powers lose out on the balance scale because of how strong the damage move is, being reduced in cost by all the web tiles.
    Miles: Not disappointing. Power and responsibility is a subtly strong accelerator, Venom Blast balances out mild damage with the targeted stun, and Hide and Seek, while frustrating in design, is decent protection and decent damage. (I'm only disappointed I don't have more covers).
    Carnage: Annoying damage to own team, but still frustrating to fight against. Exemplifies the "quick and dirty" road to power.
    Venom (Eddie): The green and black are fairly niche powers, but dang does that yellow hit hard.
    star.png Spiderman: Others in the discussion have said he's good, and he is. The crits from that purple can ruin your day if you neglect him.
    Bag Man: He's Bag Man. 'nuff said.
    star.pngstar.pngstar.png : Lowest support for three stars, but also super old. D3 has done some good reworks, so hopefully he'll get a good one.
    DA Venom: Purple was nerfed way too hard. On the other hand, always glad when AI gets Symbiote Snare team up. "... Oh no! A web tile! Whatever shall I do? icon_rolleyes.gif "
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    With the exception of the 1 star.png you'd still rank at least half the characters in their tier above all of them though.
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    With the exception of the 1 star.png you'd still rank at least half the characters in their tier above all of them though.
    ...Again... Don't forget about 5* Spidey... Easily top half, probably top 2... Possibly even best of the 5* tier.