Amadeus' Inferno Event Bug (10/3/16)

2»

Comments

• seraphiel
    seraphiel Posts: 56 Match Maker
    My extra blue cover for Totally Racist Stereotype Hulk also showed up a few minutes ago.

I clicked into my primary one and added the cover in that way (instead of just clicking Train from the cover list, since I had no idea what that would do in this case), then sold the one that had magically appeared as my 103rd of 102 slots. Whee, bonus purple stuff.

Thanks for fixing it.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    seraphiel wrote:
    My extra blue cover for Totally Racist Stereotype Hulk also showed up a few minutes ago.

I clicked into my primary one and added the cover in that way (instead of just clicking Train from the cover list, since I had no idea what that would do in this case), then sold the one that had magically appeared as my 103rd of 102 slots. Whee, bonus purple stuff.

Thanks for fixing it.
    For your info: if you do this, you get a popup titled 'decisions, decisions' telling you you have more of the same character rostered and that you should apply the cover via the 'train' screen.
  • Brigadierbleu
    Brigadierbleu Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    I had 1 TA Hulk cover in my vault prior to the event and received a blue cover that created a new slot in my roster. I'm now at 76/75.

What happens if I open a new slot? Will it become 77/76 or will it fix the issue and become 76/76? Better yet, 77/77?

I would like to know this before I spend my points
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had 1 TA Hulk cover in my vault prior to the event and received a blue cover that created a new slot in my roster. I'm now at 76/75.

What happens if I open a new slot? Will it become 77/76 or will it fix the issue and become 76/76? Better yet, 77/77?

I would like to know this before I spend my points

The bug is that you had a character added to your roster directly, possibly exceeding the number of slots you have. The number is X/Y, where X is the number of characters you have and Y is the number of slots. Y has not changed. The bug merely allowed X to exceed Y. You're not going to exceed it further or again without another bug.

You're not losing a slot, and you're also not getting a free one. Y has not changed.
  • BigRussian
    BigRussian Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Completed event on Sunday October 2nd, and got the 4*Cho(Random black cover) added directly to my roster. Submitted a ticket. Got a reply saying I'd be receiving a cover for the completion yesterday AM at the time of a patch/update?

Still haven't got the cover. Replied to my ticket asking for a resolution as I'm still waiting for the cover. Hopefully they get it fixed for me ASAP if others are already getting their replacement cover...
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    DeNappa wrote:
    seraphiel wrote:

Thanks for fixing it.
    For your info: if you do this, you get a popup titled 'decisions, decisions' telling you you have more of the same character rostered and that you should apply the cover via the 'train' screen.

Has anyone been having issues with that recently, I was building an additional 2* storm and it would only ever offer me the maxed one?

This was a recent thing in the last patch or so as it has worked in the past
  • I 'm still suffering from the Amadeus event bug. No blue cover in view...
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    Yeah, me too. I've sold off the auto-rostered cover because I needed the space, but I've not been awarded a replacement. I replied to the email I had from Support when I originally logged the bug, noting this, but it's 3 days later and still no response.

(Of course, there's an event on. I imagine that's slowing them down a bit.)
  • Kwahder
    Kwahder Posts: 180 Tile Toppler
    And I just got a reply from Support and a cover, so fair play to them.
  • icon_question.gif How do I get my Cho blue covers combined with my other covers?
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Strange I didn't have any problems rostering him. Maybe it was because didn't have him previously at all?
  • eviscerator66
    eviscerator66 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    turbomoose wrote:
    I have the same question,

Also in other forums it says that if you buy another slot for a new character the game allocates that spot to the duplicate cho

Are you going to compensate them if the character they want to bring in expires because of this

I just bought a slot for 850 after not having cho before and my roster slot was stolen by what should have been a free slot per how it seemed to work. Now I have a 5* cover I need to fill and no slot for it. I hope you give out a free slot to everyone that beat amadeus.