Amadeus' Inferno scaling... oh, man!

2»

Comments

• mrgamesmaster
    mrgamesmaster Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    The Hulks for me were around the 300s. I used Colossus, Kamala (both Champions) and Bucky to get through that wave. Red Hulk's AoE attacks were nasty but still got through it. As for Galactus, I used IM40 and 2* Widow. Just unleashed the damage after getting the 12 Blue AP ftw.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Oh. Thanks for all the replies. Now I feel silly....
  • damn wth??? I hope they give us a cover that we can actually level up since my cho is champed!
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    It's really challenging. I rode it out with Lady Thor, IM40, and Cho (which is a pretty good team, actually....), but had to do the multi-Hulk round once and get wiped before I figured out I had to save up a ton of AP to unleash the hounds on Rulk....

But, of course, there's always something. In this case, I cleared the last node, got the cover I actually wanted (black), and.... instead of giving me the cover, it added a new 1-cover Cho to my roster (and now says I have 100/99 chars). Hello customer service...
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah but the cover is bugged so scaling is the least of this events problem!
    Man I thought I was going crazy also! Then I noticed the Cho cover went to my roster by iself and created a new roster spot even though I already had Cho in my roster

Same thing happened to me. I was wondering why it wasn't showing up in my queue so I could add it to the green cover I earned through progression during Thick as Thieves. Then I noticed my roster said 51/50 slots. Does anyone know why this happened?

Oh, and I first tried going through with IM40, Rocket & Groot and Classic Daken. I made it to Rhulk, but Hammer and Anvil took our my remaining characters, who were at pretty low health to begin with. I quickly realized I needed a stunner in my roster, and the best one I have is my max champ 2* Storm. Once I fired Recharge fairly early on, the AI never even got the chance to make another move.
  • puppychow
    puppychow Posts: 1,453
    My highest character is a champed 4* at like 270. Scaling was at 374. Tried a healing team w/ Kamala on first attempt. Made it to Rulk but I got aoe'ed to death. icon_e_confused.gif

Second try I threw a stun team w/ Iceman, HB, Lthor. I picked Lthor for his yel. Once I accumulated blue ap, it was stun city baby! icon_lol.gif
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Did it with 2* Storm, 2*Magneto, 2*Captain Marvel.

After the first Wind Storm, none of the Hulks got a chance to move.

Polarity Shift + Magnetic Flux means that it's pretty much game over for them.
  • bpcontra
    bpcontra Posts: 176
    IM40, Captain America 3*, She-Hulk.

I think Hulk moved twice and it was over. Barely got hit. Cap kept them stunned, IM40 kept the colors full, She-Hulk drained them of everything. Spammed Caps red this might actually be my new PvP team. I literally dont see how you can lose with this team.

My Hulks were around 360
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    The scaling was hilarious but I punched through, lost 4 times on the 3 Hulks node until settling on X-23, Lady Thor, and X-Force, all champed. Combo of stuns plus X-23's healing made it work. In retrospect I think 3Cap + IM40 would have worked better, but I was worried about having enough health. But now I see that without stuns, there is no way to have enough health for that battle.
  • Jexman
    Jexman Posts: 165 Tile Toppler
    oh and right, my Hulks were each at 380 icon_eek.gif
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    This time, I used Professor X, Scarlet Witch, 4* Thor, but I have no idea how I beat this last time. Probably Steve Rogers/Scarlet Witch/Mystique.
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Any team that can keep them perma-stunned is the way to go. icon_lol.gif
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    I think I did this one with my low level OML, XFDP, SW. It was pretty fun. They were high enough level that even with OML strike tiles, they didn't trigger anger.

OML self heal, and XFDP self heal attack and CD tiles, and SW 5 turn stun was just a fun combo.
  • I used iceman, IM40, and kamala. IM just kept recharging the blue and the stun kept the hulks stunned the whole time. finished the node with barely any life taken
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    Yep. IM40 + anyone with a blue stun is about all you need. Level 493 here and Hulk still only took a handful of turns before everything was stunlocked for 10 minutes while I chewed through almost 300k health.
  • Nick441234
    Nick441234 Posts: 1,496 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cap Am, SW & IM40. You'll be stunning them until the end of time. And beyond.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    bpcontra wrote:
    IM40, Captain America 3*, She-Hulk.

I think Hulk moved twice and it was over. Barely got hit. Cap kept them stunned, IM40 kept the colors full, She-Hulk drained them of everything. Spammed Caps red this might actually be my new PvP team. I literally dont see how you can lose with this team.

My Hulks were around 360
    The weakness is in IM40. If there are no yellows on the board, you will have a very tough time. But it is a good team. But I'd hit that team for sure knowing that if I kill IM40 without getting any yellow it is over.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    It was just the right amount of challenging. I liked it! Thanks for the diversion! I hope that these mini pves happen more often. They're a lot of fun!
  • IFORANI
    IFORANI Posts: 91
    Had to resort to MPQ version of "noob tube", Whales! Whales! Whales! What's 29000 health now.