Tomorrow rebalance the following characters!

2»

Comments

• catcusvader
    catcusvader Posts: 93 Match Maker
    Character appeal should also factor in imho. I mean come on, nobody cares that Doctor Octopus and Ragnarok are below average situational garbage, but we're talking about thé Spiderman here, the classic one everybody knows and loves and wants to play with.

Spiderman has already been reblanced in the past, so he won't see any change. The other garbage you mention have been reworked in the past so they won't see any change. I honestly would be surprised if any 3 star would get a re-work.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Character appeal should also factor in imho. I mean come on, nobody cares that Doctor Octopus and Ragnarok are below average situational garbage, but we're talking about thé Spiderman here, the classic one everybody knows and loves and wants to play with.

Spiderman has already been reblanced in the past, so he won't see any change. The other garbage you mention have been reworked in the past so they won't see any change. I honestly would be surprised if any 3 star would get a re-work.

First, why should they stop before they find something that makes them playable? I think IW has been reworked 4 times or something yet she is still top of the list for people asking for a rework. Second, Why should they ignore 3 stars? This forum has all the whales so it might seem as if every player is playing in 4 or 5 star land, but I'm sure there are many, many players such as myself out there for whom 3 star land is where they will be playing the next few months, plus many more coming who aren't even there yet. If they want to find potential new whales to replace those leaving then they need to pay attention to their entire game, top to bottom.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    In a recent interview on The Puzzle Warriors 3 podcast, one of the developers said that they are looking at working characters at many rarity levels, not just four- and five-stars.
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    In a recent interview on The Puzzle Warriors 3 podcast, one of the developers said that they are looking at working characters at many rarity levels, not just four- and five-stars.
    Yeah, they'll look at them, present them to the bean counters, and will be told to keep working on 4*s instead.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Yeah, they'll look at them, present them to the bean counters, and will be told to keep working on 4*s instead.

I think you're being overly pessimistic. The stuff they've been working on lately don't make direct profit and loosen the purse strings a little in terms of amount of Iso and availability of covers. It's been QoL improvements that have kept some players still playing, and possibly still spending. They've kept the game from getting stale.