Team Cho?

2»

Comments

• evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Switch+cho+4hor : Two blue countdowns in the board at all times, you have two aoe one with stun. You have a second stun. And cho black to create more charged tiles . All colours covered . And tile destruction if needed. I would put cho at 3/5/5. Switch at 5/3/5 and 4hor at 5/3/5
    It works really well so far
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    evade420 wrote:
    Switch+cho+4hor : Two blue countdowns in the board at all times, you have two aoe one with stun. You have a second stun. And cho black to create more charged tiles . All colours covered . And tile destruction if needed. I would put cho at 3/5/5. Switch at 5/3/5 and 4hor at 5/3/5
    It works really well so far

Fair enough, think I will stick with IM40 in the battery role, far better acceleration and you can put Cho's green to 5 and get some damage out of it.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    I was doing Cho with IM40 in his required node. I found myself amazed that I started chasing black AP to try to fill the screen with charged tiles to make it rain green AP when the blue countdown resolved. I am now a fan of Cho vs Goons.
  • johnnyzero
    johnnyzero Posts: 97 Match Maker
    I stumbled upon a Cho team I really like. Cho at 355, X-23 at 535, and 4*Cyclops at 535.

Cho's black will charge up blue and green tiles for Cyc and X-23.

Use Cyc's blue to gather red. Hold off on using X-23's green until you have enough red to flip it to Berserker Fury. With Cho accelerating green, you should be able to spam X-23's green. Spamming her green will produce strike tiles, which makes her purple traps cheap.

Cyc gives a bit of board control, which helps to make X-23's purple traps a little less unreliable.

I used this team and flew through the 5 wave node of Amadeus Inferno. This team really ramps up once it gets going, so probably best for long wave nodes. I encourage everyone to give it a try!