Increased Scaling On Easy Missions

13»

Comments

• Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah, after Thick with Thieves, I am taking a hiatus (except for Deadpool daily). It wasn't planned as I was enjoying the game but here is why:

1.) THE BIG ONE - I don't want to waste more time playing in PvE on trivial nodes that now take double the time they took me before for the same low rewards....this is just really several steps backwards - players don't want to spend MORE time playing this game
    2.) You (developers) were on a good role with clearance levels, character rebalancing, short PvP season, increasing iso etc. lately, you actually inspired me to get excited about the game again....and then you took all that inspiration away with the above...it was morale crushing to say the least let alone the failure of communication to let us know this "bug" would be corrected in the future as opposed to letting us "think" this was how PvE would be....even though your "tests" fairly consistently kept the nodes trivial....doesn't pass the smell test and really feels like you are pulling the wool over our eyes.
    3.) About those clearance levels in PvE....wouldn't it be nice to actually be able to play them some times? Since you have rolled them out, I think we have had more non-clearance level events than those with them and oh btw...guess what all of these anniversary events coming up? no clearance levels according to your post.....
    4.) PvE Heroics -wth? 2 heroic events in the last 3? don't you understand that we really don't like heroics? they are ok every once and a while but to run two of them so close is poor planning - they are boring because you face the same villains (Dark Avengers) all the time and you get to use a very small restricted roster which makes the event even more boring and difficult
    5.) Almost forgot to mention....stability of Steam platform is terrible after the past few updates....game now crashes at least once every play session when loading a match....never used to be so bad.

Guess I will take a couple of weeks off and play some other games I have been meaning to get to. Oh yeah devs, I already spent the $50+ dollars I was going to spend on anniversary sale on other computer games.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Dev notes: People were getting excited about our game again. This was a clearly unintended side effect to recent changes. We've sent out an emergency patch to fix this problem.
  • DAC169
    DAC169 Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]We are looking at these numbers and have made the 2-Star Required pins easier in the Story event that starts Monday (Dark Avengers: Heroic).
    Is the reason that 2* nodes were mentioned specifically because they were the only one of the missions with a level cap that were changed? Because the others are the same increased levels they've had since the patch hit.