New Changes to PVP and Clearnance Levels Are Fair

13»

Comments

• The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    dsds wrote:
    I mean you can just sit there and whine about the randomness or you can try to control it work it to your favor.

People did. It was called cupcakes. They got rid of them because some people on the forums were sad.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    I get that pvp is broken. I agree too. But cupcakes were not the answer. It basically supported a broken system because it benefited a very small minority of players.

To be honest, I encourage more complaints about pvp after cupcakes. Please keep them coming.
    The problem was not solved by cupcakes because the majority of the players still had a problem.
    Do not keep complaining about the absence of cupcakes. They were part of a broken pvp system. Cupcakes did not fix pvp for everyone, just for a select few. There has been no change to my scoring since the removal of cupcakes and I would assume the vast majority of players are experiencing the same thing.

I think we should be patient and see what other solutions the game developers come up with regarding broken pvp. Let's not try to fix the game ourselves. It's not our job and apparently developers don't condone it. Let's keep the complaints going. Realize that cupcakes are gone for good. No point in complaining about it. Right now the new changes seem fair enough because it is now a fair playing field. I never said it was fun, just that it is fair.
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    No complaint here, but your statement was that instead of whining about a broken system, people should find a way to make it work in their favor. Regardless of your opinion of baked goods or those who produced/consumed them, that is literally what they were.