Options
2»

Comments

• Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Buret0 wrote:
    Mainloop25 wrote:
    I mainly appreciate the Sorin buff! Prized Amalgam fixes are greatly appreciated as well!

The answer to all deck challenges is now Sorin.

My Sorin deck is insane right now. The mana bonus on the first ability means I'm gaining 2-6 mana. The creature/spell/support limit changes mean I can pick only three creatures, should I choose.

My Vampire Ally + Vampire + Vampire Knight creature loadout is fantastic. If I have two of the three, I can drop four Kor Allies on the board for 5 mana and heal and deal. I had to laugh when I dropped two of those supports back to back and dealt 48 damage, healed 8, and buffed my creatures by +32/+0 for 10 mana.

Kiora who?

which vamps specifically do you mean?
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    Options
    Yvendros wrote:

2emg2uo.png
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Playing Avacyn's Madness now.

I take it all back. Every word.
  • Fiddler
    Fiddler Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Favorite Easter egg? The quicker animations.
    Second favorite? A game freeze in the event still leaves you capable of completing it. In other words, one loss does not automatically dump you from the top of the leaderboard.

Speaking of crashes.. found a new (to me) bug that I'll put in the right forum.
  • ZW2007-
    ZW2007- Posts: 812 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I appreciate the new event and the Sorin update but did the secondary objective for the Avacyn fight really have to be 90 hp remaining? Sorin only has 82 hp... could have at least made it 82. Honestly I don't really care that much about the 3 points, the fact that I was able to come back from 3 hp to beat Avacyn from around 380 hp makes me plenty happy.
  • Flaricus
    Flaricus Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    kudos dev team. Alot of great quality of life improvements that make this a great update!! I wish we got some cards with this update, but that is asking alot. Other than that Sorin, the quick draw now, and not having to wait through all 4 of my knights to drop while using GideonZ really make things worthwhile. Also, my phone is not drinking my battery so fast anymore. (still does, but not as bad)

Thanks!
  • Nitymp
    Nitymp Posts: 320 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Flaricus wrote:
    kudos dev team. Alot of great quality of life improvements that make this a great update!! I wish we got some cards with this update, but that is asking alot. Other than that Sorin, the quick draw now, and not having to wait through all 4 of my knights to drop while using GideonZ really make things worthwhile. Also, my phone is not drinking my battery so fast anymore. (still does, but not as bad)

Thanks!

I suppose we got westvale abbey and startled awake :p
  • MTG_Mage
    MTG_Mage Posts: 224 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Aside from the balance changes (like the buff to Sorin), the changes that I see that I am appreciating most are the fast token animations, and happy that casting costs are now visible again on cards in play!
  • Lightcell
    Lightcell Posts: 78 Match Maker
    Options
    Also bug fixes icon_e_smile.gif noticed a few so far and am glad they have been fixed. Also RC can be dealt with now
  • Buret0
    Options
    ZW2007- wrote:
    I appreciate the new event and the Sorin update but did the secondary objective for the Avacyn fight really have to be 90 hp remaining? Sorin only has 82 hp... could have at least made it 82. Honestly I don't really care that much about the 3 points, the fact that I was able to come back from 3 hp to beat Avacyn from around 380 hp makes me plenty happy.

Just use Nahiri.
  • Buret0
    Options
    Nitymp wrote:
    I suppose we got westvale abbey and startled awake :p

First SOI boster from the event and I got an Abbey.
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    Signed. hotdog.png
  • Yvendros
    Yvendros Posts: 202 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Buret0 wrote:
    Yvendros wrote:

oh, okay. all the ones i don't have. icon_e_smile.gif