Devs earned the flames

2»

Comments

• Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Noobulator wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:

Looked at your roster, sorry bud... But hey they'll nerf 5*s soon, so that might help.
    Weren't you leaving or something? Seems counterproductive to your point to stay and make off-topic jabs at my un-updated roster.

Door is that way.

Cute little troll, unfortunately I can't queue you to give your just rewards. Furthermore, learn to read, did I say I was quitting? I said this may push me there... Unfortunately you 3* roster players barely understand the game, so keep my name out your mouth and go troll somewhere else.
    Honestly if I continued this any further then I might get in trouble for flame baiting you into submission, so instead I'll leave it at my original point.

Its a new and completely untested feature meant for people at rank 32. It's not meant to be perfect, we are supposed to try it and provide constructive feedback, not hatemonger off of speculation.

If the idea of that upsets you so greatly, then leaving is a viable option for you.

That is all.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oldboy wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:
    Lower season rewards too! Hits keep coming.

It's a shorter season this time round as the anniversary is coming. That's why the rewards were lowered. They mentioned it in one of their recent announcements.
    There's a precedent for this in the short season before Anniversary last year.

That precedent did not feature lower rewards.

It's a nerf.
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    JHawkInc wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:
    Cute little troll, unfortunately I can't queue you to give your just rewards.

Did.... did you just...

Did you just "1v1 me bro" on a free mobile match-3 game?

Good lord.

Easily the most hilarious keyboard warrior response I have ever read on here, and I've seen some crackers in my time.

People just need to chill. Seriously.
  • Hibbidy
    Hibbidy Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Why should those of us that are way over level 32 be forced to accept worse rewards? Where is the logic in that? If they were going to go this route with the rewards they should have either waited until the were ready to go with all clearance levels or not do it at all. I guess you can try and argue the merits of less cp at lower clearance levels. But at minimum the rewards for the max level they offer should've remained the same. There is no defense for any of this garbage.
  • Noobulator
    Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Hibbidy wrote:
    Why should those of us that are way over level 32 be forced to accept worse rewards? Where is the logic in that? If they were going to go this route with the rewards they should have either waited until the were ready to go with all clearance levels or not do it at all. I guess you can try and argue the merits of less cp at lower clearance levels. But at minimum the rewards for the max level they offer should've remained the same. There is no defense for any of this garbage.

Problem is 3* rosters don't get it. This looks great to them cause they honestly can't score 1200 anyway, without cupcakes others can't either, but that's the vast majority of the population...
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    One of the more egregious flouting of forum rules in recent days. There is no place for fanning flames and slinging hate in the forums.
    Keep it civil and constructive.
This discussion has been closed.