Devs earned the flames

Noobulator
Noobulator Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Hope the moderators allow the hate to flow for awhile, you all earned it. Really you lower all rewards and expect the community to be happy about your pathetic implementation of Clearance Levels??? I've been done spending on this game since for awhile but this may actually help me quit finally.

Comments

• Blahahah
    Blahahah Posts: 738 Critical Contributor
    Noobulator wrote:
    Hope the moderators allow the hate to flow for awhile, you all earned it. Really you lower all rewards and expect the community to be happy about your pathetic implementation of Clearance Levels??? I've been done spending on this game since for awhile but this may actually help me quit finally.
    Rest in peace. Sorry a game-revolutionizing change which isn't even fully implemented or even a month old isn't to your impeccably high standards, your highness.

I can only imagine how awful movies must be for you. 5 minutes in and they still haven't saved the world? Directors deserve the flames. Who has time to wait?

Or, and this is a big or,

It's a work in progress and you should just leave if you're going to react this strongly to their FIRST try at doing the PvP angle of it. I can't even fathom how miserable the game must make you if this is your go-to reaction. I don't even think the PvP is even actually out yet.

Chill. Mods will do their jobs all the same. Do what's best for you, if you feel like leaving then go. Don't encourage hate for the sake of it though, that's gross
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Noobulator wrote:
    Hope the moderators allow the hate to flow for awhile, you all earned it.
    I'm super-busy at work right now. Too busy to even look at the forums. I did not say this. I was not here.
  • Noobulator
    Blahahah wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:
    Rest in peace. Sorry a game-revolutionizing change which isn't even fully implemented or even a month old isn't to your impeccably high standards, your highness.

I can only imagine how awful movies must be for you. 5 minutes in and they still haven't saved the world? Directors deserve the flames. Who has time to wait?

It's a work in progress and you should just leave if you're going to react this strongly to their FIRST try at doing the PvP angle of it. I can't even fathom how miserable the game must make you if this is your go-to reaction. I don't even think the PvP is even actually out yet.

Chill. Mods will do their jobs all the same. Do what's best for you, if you feel like leaving then go. Don't encourage hate for the sake of it though, that's gross

Looked at your roster, sorry bud... But hey they'll nerf 5*s soon, so that might help.
  • Stax the Foyer
    Stax the Foyer Posts: 941 Critical Contributor
    Blahahah wrote:

It doesn't matter whether this is the first try or a fifth try, it's an intentional step backwards. 40% less CP from PvP is a very significant change, especially when 5*s are your only progress left.
  • Blahahah
    Blahahah wrote:

It doesn't matter whether this is the first try or a fifth try, it's an intentional step backwards. 40% less CP from PvP is a very significant change, especially when 5*s are your only progress left.

We don't even have all of the levels open yet, if it helps you rationalize it a bit this is content meant for rank 32 people.

People who have 5* progression left are of course going to see the rewards as mook food but they are playing in a bracket meant for people some 20 ranks below them.
  • lukewin
    lukewin Posts: 1,356 Chairperson of the Boards
    I thought they were trying to eliminate cc, not the incentive to go for final progression.

Small chance there's an announcement pending that there's gonna be a 15 CP LT, but who am I kidding?
  • Noobulator
    lukewin wrote:
    I thought they were trying to eliminate cc, not the incentive to go for final progression.

Small chance there's an announcement pending that there's gonna be a 15 CP LT, but who am I kidding?

If that were the case, that might be nice (at least not a step backwards), but yeah, who are we kidding???
  • Blahahah
    Noobulator wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:

Looked at your roster, sorry bud... But hey they'll nerf 5*s soon, so that might help.
    Weren't you leaving or something? Seems counterproductive to your point to stay and make off-topic jabs at my un-updated roster.

Door is that way.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Look, can we all just wait and see what they have to say first?
    And no, they absolutely don't deserve flames if by that you mean insults and hatred. It's a video game FFS. Yes, sure, you've put money into it, but that gives you absolutely zero right to insult people. And if you think it does, you need to grow up.

We've literally just got the devs to stop being afraid of the hateful, spiteful, nasty comments on this board, come back and communicate with us. If everyone goes full blown flame mode the moment something slightly negative happens we're just going to revert back to the days of them changing stuff without even letting us know things changed.

Let them reply and if their reply is offensive, then we can get angry. Alright? Now everyone just calm the heck down!
  • Noobulator
    Blahahah wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:

Weren't you leaving or something? Seems counterproductive to your point to stay and make off-topic jabs at my un-updated roster.

Door is that way.

Cute little troll, unfortunately I can't queue you to give your just rewards. Furthermore, learn to read, did I say I was quitting? I said this may push me there... Unfortunately you 3* roster players barely understand the game, so keep my name out your mouth and go troll somewhere else.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Blahahah wrote:
    We don't even have all of the levels open yet, if it helps you rationalize it a bit this is content meant for rank 32 people.

This is the only prayer. If there's 65+ CP in the season/Shield Sim progression....then yeah, it's spread out and hooray.

You know what would help though? Communication, in advance, to tell us that. Can save everyone a lot of time.
  • zonatahunt
    zonatahunt Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2016
    Blahahah wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:
    Blahahah wrote:

Door is that way.

As of right now Blah...your response is childish and petty.

I'm pissed too, but let's all just relax for a moment. Sheesh.
  • Hibbidy
    Hibbidy Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    There is no excuse for nerfing rewards like this. None. This "wait until you see what the next clearance levels are like before complaining" bit is laughable.
  • Square-Chopper
    Square-Chopper Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Hibbidy wrote:
    There is no excuse for nerfing rewards like this. None. This "wait until you see what the next clearance levels are like before complaining" bit is laughable.

Exactly this.
  • Noobulator
    Hibbidy wrote:

Exactly, be ready to roll out higher level CL if that's the plan, until then keep basic tenants of reward structure in tact. Otherwise its a big F off to the community. (except for the troll who seems to enjoy these lower rewards)
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,604 Chairperson of the Boards
    Noobulator wrote:
    Cute little troll, unfortunately I can't queue you to give your just rewards.

Did.... did you just...

Did you just "1v1 me bro" on a free mobile match-3 game?

Good lord.
  • Noobulator
    Lower season rewards too! Hits keep coming.
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    Noobulator wrote:

It's a shorter season this time round as the anniversary is coming. That's why the rewards were lowered. They mentioned it in one of their recent announcements.
  • doomette
    doomette Posts: 95 Match Maker
    JHawkInc wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:
    Cute little troll, unfortunately I can't queue you to give your just rewards.

Did.... did you just...

Did you just "1v1 me bro" on a free mobile match-3 game?

Good lord.
    Come at me bro, I'll match those tiles so hard you won't know what hit you!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oldboy wrote:
    Noobulator wrote:

It's a shorter season this time round as the anniversary is coming. That's why the rewards were lowered. They mentioned it in one of their recent announcements.

Lower progressions, not lower rewards. That's how it has been in previous short seasons.
This discussion has been closed.