Single Player LF an Alliance? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    Dark Saviors, a top 50 alliance now has a perm spot open to fill. For more info, go here: http://www.d3pforums.com/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=4828
    Just to clarify, no rosters without at least 3 maxed 2* accepted. Also looking for players who can most definately hit at least 700 points a PVP event and are active in PVE. You also must download and use LINE to communicate with us as well in our chat room for notices and updates. If interested, don't hesitate to send me a tell as spots do fill rather fast in here.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi I am currently 24 in pve and 133 in season 4. Always make at least top 25 in pve and pvp and have all covers except for nick fury. Full 3-star roster, Looking for top 50 alliance
  • Unknown
    Options
    Consistent top 50 finisher in all PVP events. Roster Includes Lv121 Model 40/102Hulk 94s of MN Magneto/Classy Storm/Wolverine/Black Widow. Various other 3 and four star covers waiting to be maxed. Looking for a serious alliance that finishes top 100 in PVPS and PVE!!

Recruit me you wont be disappointed!

Pitterstyle
  • dijidiji
    dijidiji Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Found a home, at least temporarily.

Thanks!
  • dr tinykittylove
    dr tinykittylove Posts: 1,459 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Lonely daily player sitting on 80k points in oscorp heroic free to a good temporary home, or longer term if things work out. I regularly get 600-800 on pvp, at 3971 on Season 4.

Edit: That was fast. Sorry my phone crashed and I didn't get to my messages in time. Have an alliance now. icon_e_smile.gif
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    Lonely daily player sitting on 80k points in oscorp heroic free to a good temporary home, or longer term if things work out. I regularly get 600-800 on pvp, at 3971 on Season 4.
    I think we might have a job offer for you...
  • Unknown
    Options
    Fairly new, but serious player lf alliance. I've ended #1 in the last sub-event, am at ~81k heroic oscorp atm - I'd like to join the alliance where I wouldn't be a top contributor, if you catch my drift icon_e_wink.gif

So, LF Alliance where we'd together have a chance to get them covers!
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    duplicated post, plz delete
  • DapperChewie
    DapperChewie Posts: 399 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So, I am looking for a PvE focused, casual alliance that can make top 100 to get those sweet, sweet covers.

I'm a daily player, have a respectable roster, but am still working on building a team of 3*s with good variety.

Roster highlights:

Psylocke - 160
    Daken - 144
    Punisher - 141
    Hulk 111

2* maxed: OBW, Magneto, Moonstone, Storm, Wolverine

Working on getting those covers right now & levelling up, and PvE is the way to do it. PvP just matches me with 166s all the time, and I am not quite ready for committing to an alliance that requires 700+ points per PvP.

Let me know if you're interested!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Decent player looking for a better alliance.

I'm currently rank 980 in Season 4 (and climbing). I don't play obsessively, but I do try to get at least a few matches in every day and I have some decent heroes that I'm working to level up even further. Currently most of my crew is between level 40 and 60, but that should change fairly quickly.

My current alliance just doesn't really do a lot, so we miss out on a lot of rewards. I'm just looking for a group of at least mid-level players that actually play a few matches each day and are able to get some decent alliance rewards (better would be great - I feel like I'll be a reasonably high-level player after another week of leveling).
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello all.
    I'm daily player with maxed oBW, Thor, cStorm and MNMags. Current roster is 25/25 and still growing.
    Current OSCORP Heroic is 67k (top200 for now, want to be top150, but not sure about it).
    Current Season 4 is 3,5k, I'm planning to get min 7500 points at the Season end. I'm trying to be top100 in every Season PVP event with ~600 points.

Looking for casual top(100-150) alliance with both PVP and PVE activities.
    Timing zone is UTC+4.
    Thank you for attention :)
  • Unknown
    Options
    I have some maxed 2-star characters and am currently building my 3-star roster. I can consistently get 600 points in pvp and top 20 in pve events. I am active and would like to join a fairly active alliance.

Player name: LadyKiwi

Thanks
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am looking for a fairly active alliance. I can consistently score between 500-600 in pve and regularly get in the top 20 in pve. I play everyday, some more then others. I started playing a little over a month ago and have some maxed 2-star covers and am working on my 3-star. Player name: Lady Kiwi
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey Ive got 75k in Oscorp and I'm looking for a temp spot in a top 100 alliance for the Hood cover. Any takers please pm icon_e_wink.gif
  • Brandmire
    Brandmire Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm at 81k in Oscorp: Heroic and am looking for a temporary or permanent spot in a top 100 alliance because my current one is consistently in the 120-150 range. Please PM me if you're interested!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi, I've got 92k points in oscorp heroic and am looking to help a top 100 alliance. Pm if you're top 100 and need the points
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daily Player looking for an Alliance. Prefer PvE, also play PvP.

Captain America*** 110
    Wolverine** 94
    Punisher*** 89
    Storm** 84
    Wolverine**** 82
    Magneto** 65

Hoping to grab covers!
  • Heaka75
    Heaka75 Posts: 114 Tile Toppler
    Options
    If anyone in the top 100 could use an extra 56k for the PvE send me a pm. I am rentable just for the evening.
  • Unknown
    Options
    LF Alliance, over 70k on Oscorp: heroic.
  • GothicKratos
    GothicKratos Posts: 1,821 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looking for an Alliance myself and my girlfriend can join and play in.

I play on Steam and my username is GothicKratos. My girlfriend plays on her iPhone and her username is kailurrr.

She's on day ten and she's 81st in Oscorp: Heroic event, without Captain Marvel, She'll be bringing along 60k points for that event.

I'm on day 79 and I'm 38th in Oscorp: Heroic event (though I do have Captain Marvel - earning her in the introduction event and gaining another cover in this one). I'll be bringing alone 66k for that event.

Neither one of use have a fully developed 2* team devolved to really be able to top in PvP consistently, but we do always participate in them.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and taking time to consider us. =]
This discussion has been closed.