Single Player LF an Alliance? Post here

Options

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    shmoli wrote:
    Looking for a top 100 alliance. I am a daily player since the game launched. I've got a large roster with 7 maxed 3 stars and all the others. I'm a consistent 600+ PVP scorer, and an average PVE player (hate the grinding) but will make a push if the alliance needs it. Also active in the chat.

Download app Line and add me. Name is Bu11seye. I'd like to see what you got.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi,

New to forums, but been playing the game for a long while.

My name in game is Gauss, have been getting top 10 in PVP events regularly for last few months.

Current three stars roster is Patch (166), C.Magneto (156), Hulk (125) and Spidey (109).

Mostly focused on PvP, but Season 4 was focusing on Ms Marvel Event cards in PvE.
    Been looking to help benefit an alliance and vice versa.

Thanks,
    Daniel
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi,

Im a daily player looking for a new alliance. I typically score 600points in pvp event and contribute to pve too. My alliance is only making it to 500 due to inactive members and would like to get in a better alliance to pick up extra covers to boost my rooster. Please pm me if interested.

my current scores:
    current season 4 scores: 4296
    FFW: 745
    Oscorp: heroic: 45353

my game id is mandy1982
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi,

looking for Top 100 Alliance.

815 Points in FLY-Fight-WIN
    3900 Pts in Season 4
    40.000 in Oscorp

was in top 100 alliance before (have all three Fury covers)

33 Roster Slots / Top 12 are 100+

Ingame name: whazzzup
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi,

searching for a top 100 alliance.

815 pts in fly-fight-win
    3900 pts in season 4
    40.000 pts in oscorp

normally 700-900 pts in pvp.

was in top 100 alliance before,have all 3 fury covers.

33 roster slots/my top 12 are lvl 100 +

Ingame-name: whazzzup
  • Juicyfruit1
    Options
    Currently shielded with 740 points and looking for an alliance that can use some help getting into the top 50 or 100 for a one pvp only partnership. Please PM me if interested.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Currently shielded at 780 in fight-fly-win, active daily, 700-800 points in every PVP event. PM me if interested
  • Unknown
    Options
    Currently shielded at 780 pts in fight-fly-win. Active daily, 700-800 pts in every PVP events. Looking for a top 100 alliance. PM me if interested. In game ID is nzkaka.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Looking for a top 50 alliance

Just finished with 723 points in flight fight win

Currently over 70000 points in oscorp

Pm me
  • Unknown
    edited August 2014
    Options
    deleted...
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Looking to join a top 100 alliance for Cage Match only. I will guarantee at least 800 points, and my main team will be 137 Patch, 166 Hulk, and 166 BP.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited July 2014
    Options
    TEMPORARY POSITION FOR PVE
    Any unaligned folks with good scores in Oscorp Heroic (personal top 10, about at least 60k+ by now)? We are this short of top 100 because we have someone on vacation, and they fittingly don't need any Hood covers. So if someone wants to score not one but two blue Hoods but their alliance is not even close to top 100, contact me :3 We are somewhere #119-120 right now with one zero score.
    I'm also on Facebook.
    Edit: 115 atm. Earlier estimate seems correct and we need another 60k points to be safe.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Peanut_Gallery or anyone from Ascent. Cant respond to ur pm. Plz hit me up on how to join. Hope u see my post, thx.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Mostly a PVE player and looking for a team that is focused more on that and won't kick me for not playing PVP, just not my thing. Don't spend but will eventually. On Resupply day 252. Play everyday multiple times a day. Usually top 30 for PVE. Was 13 for Captain Marvel and have stayed about 20 for Osborn Heroic. Have like already so if team uses that I can too. Looking to have a good time with a good team. Feel free to contact me. Character list is below
    Characters:
    2 Star:
    Cap 94
    Thor 94
    Wolverine 94
    Storm 92
    Daken 78
    Bullseye 70(Need to level to 78)
    Black Widow 63
    Moonstone 62(Need to level to 86)
    Ares 50 (Need to level to 70)
    Magneto 23

3 Star:
    Psylocke, Loki, Iron Man, Hulk, Daredvil, Falcon(All 40)
    Ragbarok 50
    Captain Marvel 55
    Spider-Man and Cap 63
    Hood 66
    4 Star Wolverine 78
  • Unknown
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Ign: mrdogfather

Current rank 1 in seasonbracket with 8300.
    Score 1300+ every pvp event and does top 100 every pve event.
    I'm looking for a top 20 pvp alliance.

I left ace of blades because i wanted to be more competitive this season.
    I joined x-men but because of bad decisions by the leader i no longer want to be a part of them.

If you're a top 20 alliance and need an active member please PM me.

edit:

Thanks for all the responses!
    If i didn't reply to you I'm sorry icon_e_biggrin.gif

joined Immortal Rage !
  • Unknown
    Options
    I left my last alliance because they weren't as active as i think they should in an alliance of 20 ones!

Therefore write me a PM when your alliance is active and have daily players to join.

I'am like a Marvel -junkie^^ I play every day!!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Daily player looking for an alliance that can finally hit the top 100. Got solid 3* roster with room to grow more alliance success. I don't completely max my characters for MMR reasons but will have a formidable roster soon. Plz pm me if anyone needs an active fun loving competitive player that has to tend to his family when needed.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hey everybody,

I'm sitting on 70k+ points at Oscorp: Heroic right now.
    If there's an alliance with a free spot that could use some points to maybe reach top 100, I'd love to help out and get myself another blue Hood cover.
  • over_clocked
    over_clocked Posts: 3,961
    edited July 2014
    Options
    Edit: found an amazing temp recruit (right above me), so hopefully no more calls for help till the end of the Heroic. Good luck to everyone else!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hello! We are a top 100 alliance that has 1 open slot for a strong active daily player! We do have one rule which is you must get a minimum of 500 points in pvp. It's a simple rule right? It's almost time for Deadpool so I would be in a Top 100 alliance if I was you. If your interested than reply back with your player name and I'll let you in. Thanks!
    BlueRanger2012
    S.H.I.E.L.D. Trainee
This discussion has been closed.