Highly Trained tokens

Options

Comments

• 5 tokens from these brackets with a couple hours of playing - 2 rares, a black BP and a blue DD. Rest were 2* vendor trash.
  • Finally...after 2* **** from both rounds, I pulled a Fat Thor green. Only 3* I have gotten from the 10 tokens but Fat Thor is hungry and munching thru my reserve iso..nomnomnom.. used save HP for 1 green cover but won the rest so hope I get some Yellows and he will be fully fed.
  • mohio
    mohio Posts: 1,690 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    After I think 7 tokens (2 progression rewards and 5 from the subs), I have the following:

2 Bullseye (don't remember the colors cause I'm not collecting him, so just vendor food)
    1 Green AWolvie (bringing it to 5/3/4)
    1 Yellow Ares (gonna have to collect some HP to make a spot for him)
    2 Yellow LazyThor
    1 Green LazyThor

Pretty lucky to get those thors since I now have 1/4/4 and he should be about as good as my maxed 2 star once I can get some ISO into him. Sad to see Bullseye as I'm not interested in him, but all-in-all pretty good.
  • HairyDave
    HairyDave Posts: 1,574
    Options
    akboyce wrote:
    Sigh

3 Ares
    1 Bullseye
    1 Hawkeye

I actually need a red Wolverine too....

I AM complaining.

If I could swap you for some of the Ares I would. I've been getting nothing but Wolverine.
  • HairyDave wrote:

I actually need a red Wolverine too....

I AM complaining.

If I could swap you for some of the Ares I would. I've been getting nothing but Wolverine.[/quote]

After getting 1st in one I the subs I pulled 3 red 2star wolverine. I would gladly give you all 3 if I could.
  • Crazy **** is happening with the tokens.
    Last 4 highly trained tokens :
    Wolverine red (already maxed out)
    Bullseye ( garbage)
    Modern hawkeye ( garbage)
    Ares green ( needed)

Last 10 standard tokens :
    7 1* garbage
    1 patch green
    1 Spider-Man blue
    1 hulk black

Now the standard tokens are better to collect than this **** highly trained tokens! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • 3 new tokens: 2 hawk red, 1 bulls. 10/10 **** this far.
  • My tokens for this round was:

Hood blue, sold
    Wolfie red (needed I guess)
    Ares yellow, sold
    Bullseye black, sold

Gotten at least one three/four star per batch this time so my odds are flipped this event.
  • Unknown
    edited March 2014
    Options
    Third round is over. Hard mode awards are out--top 50 got me a purple Bullseye.

Edit: Easy mode awards are out--first place got me red Wolvie x2 and red Ares.

So far, in subs for this event, I've pulled a top 2 four times, top 5 once, top 50 once. Add in the two progression tokens, and you get a total of 17 tokens, exactly one of which was 3*--black Hood. My luck has not been good for event token pulls lately...sigh. I got a 0/3/0 Ares out of it, though.
  • Over the course of the event I've gotten an Ares I needed and an X-Force wolvie, but I swear over HALF of my Highly trained tokens have been purple Hawkeye or bullseye. Always the purple ones, without fail.
  • I am sitting at zero Lazy thor covers, got two highly trained this round. Crossing fingers that luck is on my side so i can do the required nodes.

Open one. I see gold! who is it?---> Daredevil crotchstrike ...sadness
    Open two. Gold again! I don't believe it will this be my thor?
    > 5th Psylocke red ...not thor but actually I think I like that reward better.

Not what I was hoping for but very happy with those pulls. Hope you all have luck as good or better than I.
  • I've been far too lucky with my 17 tokens so far: yellow Panther and a blue Daredevil to finish him off (no idea how that happened) and a Psylocke I sold off.
  • 1 more Hawkeye and 2 more 2* Wolverine from the last 3 tokens. Although I started good enough and I had an even better 2nd round, the total isn't that impressive. From the 14 tokens only 3 *** which I guess is more than what I should expect if the chance to get a 3* is ~14%. It's so much more fun when you find what you need in the final tokens and you feel like you were rewarded for your bad luck. At least I could use all 3* I found.
  • 4 Top 2 finishes
    2 Top 5 finishes

0 usable 3* pulls. icon_rolleyes.gif

I got 5 straight Bullseyes from my tokens today.
  • Bought one on a whim a second ago and pulled a Green X-Force! I guess today is my lucky day!
  • Last PvE round prize HT tokens gave me A.Wolvie yellow and M.Hawkeye blue cover. Pure **** for me. Then I immediately pulled my last standard token and got... Black Panther yellow? Like, what the heck? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • mouser
    mouser Posts: 529 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Two tokens from the last subs. Both Yellow Lazy Thor. Woo hoo, almost have mine maxed out, at 3/5/3 now.
  • NorthernPolarity
    NorthernPolarity Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    6 Tokens: 1 purple DD and 5 2*s. Sigh. Considering tossing 200hp at a token for that 3% chance at LT, but thats probably a terrible idea.
  • farlus
    farlus Posts: 119 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I busted my butt in the first sub and ended up with 4 of these tokens. Got all excited until I pulled three straight Bullseyes. Haven't given much of a **** about this event since, until the last sub where I got two more tokens - pulled a Wolverine and an Ares. Ugh. My token luck has been just awful.
  • fedlex20
    fedlex20 Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    yesterday: 2 blue psyducks, 1 red ares

not that bad.