Comments

• 10 tokens:

Daredevil 3*: Red
    Doom 3*: Blue
    Hawkeye 2*: 2xRed, 2xBlue, 2xPurple
    Ares 2*: Green
    Wolverine 2*: Red

Didn't need a single one of those 2*
  • First token - a Black Psylocke. I had no psylocke covers when I started the event. That single pull allowed me to compete in every node.

I was THRILLED.

Other pulls have been discarded garbage, but I have virtually no 2*'s that need covers right now. They are either maxxed or I'm not even collecting them (Bagman, Bullseye...). Loving the ISO from this event.

Prior to starting this event there was four 3*'s I had no covers of (LazyCap included). By the end of it, the only one I'm totally missing will be LazyThor. I also earned my first DD cover by hitting the 50,000 point prog reward.
  • Copps
    Copps Posts: 333 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Got a psylocke from one of my progression tokens along with some 2 star junk then 5 more 2 stars from my bracket one rewards. Really hoping for some black panther covers but not holding my breath.
  • 6 tokens from placement. 4 2*'s. 0 3*'s. 2 4*'s. Both irked with D3's belated rebalancing of Xforce, and glad to have him oh-so-close to completion.
  • So far nothing but 2* garbage from HT tokens (Wolvie, Mhawkeye). On a side note though I managed to pull Purple Mags from Heroic token that I had been saving and which I opened right after Highly Trained tokens. Not so disappointent after all.
  • 6 Tokens:
    Wolvie x3
    Ares
    Hawkeye
    Psylocke blue
  • Frubzy
    Frubzy Posts: 77
    Options
    Took the plunge..... Modern hawkeye ftl
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Konman wrote:
    I got two Modern Hawkeye...and promptly sold them...you can't do worse than that

Out of 4 tokens, I got 4 Modern Hawkeyes... and all purple.
  • akboyce
    akboyce Posts: 283 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    4 more tokens... 2 Daredevil and 2 Ares.....

Total:
    5 Ares
    1 Bullseye
    1 Hawkeye
    2 Daredevil
    0 Red Wolverine.....

I need Hoods and Black Panthers and Psylockes and Lazy Thors... I have gotten enough daredevils to build 1.5 of him..... All my rage tokens... All my rage....
  • All tokens so far gave me 2*s I already maxed.. Not even one 3*.. icon_e_sad.gif I hate this token.
  • 4 more tokens for me this round and awesome drops. 1 Lazy Thor Red and 1 Dr. Doom Black. So far the ratio 3*/2* is great, but the best thing is that all 3* covers were needed.

Total finding from Highly Trained tokens:
    1 Psylocke Red
    1 Lazy Thor Red
    1 Dr. Doom Black
    2 AWolverine Yellow
    3 MHawkeye
    1 Bullseye
    2 Ares
  • Second round of subs; should have a top 2 (easy) and a top 5 (hard).

Hard sub rewards are in--purple MHawkeye and purple Bullseye. The Bullseye cover got trained. The vendor could spec a complete MHawkeye with all the purple covers I've trashed.

I just opened a Standard token from the Loki LR. It was a purple MHawkeye. Tinykitty.

Easy sub rewards are in--blue MHawkeye, red Ares, and black Hood. All of them are sort of useful--the blue MHawkeye let me respec to 5/5/3; Ares is now 0/2/0; and Hood is now 0/3/5.

tl;dr 5 tokens = purple MHawkeye, purple Bullseye, blue MHawkeye, red Ares, black Hood.
  • Twysta
    Twysta Posts: 1,597 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Konman wrote:
    I got two Modern Hawkeye...and promptly sold them...you can't do worse than that

Out of 4 tokens, I got 4 Modern Hawkeyes... and all purple.

How ironic that it's an avoid skill icon_e_wink.gif
  • Out of 3 tokens I just pulled Red Modern Thor, Yellow X-Force Wolverine and Green 2* Wolverine.
    I didn't even realize XFW was included in the pool.
  • The stats from the Unstoppable Pack shows the chance of getting a 3* is around 14% if I recall (was like 4.X% for the 3 heroes), so assuming the total is constant and each 3* is equally likely to show up, you're looking at around 2% chance of getting any particular 3* (Thor/BP/Daredevil/The Hood/Dr. Doom/Psylocke).
  • 3 tokens, Red Mhawkeye, Red Awolv, and a YELLOW LAZYTHOR!!!! Yay! Normally these tokens suck for me.
  • Again the HT tokens betray me. This time I managed to pull 4 of them and all I got... well:

2* yellow Wolverine
    2* yellow Wolverine
    2* red Wolverine
    2* yellow Ares

Not a single 3* so far from these tokens. Bleh. Do I remember correctly and these Highly Trained rewards will change to normal Heroic rewards tokens for the last sub event? That would mean we get only one more chance to pull from HT tokens.
  • I've pulled 6 covers, all 2*. The nice thing is that I was finally able to get some Ares covers. Are his covers offered through the normal tokens? I've never pulled one that way.
  • Last round, had decent luck, pulled a psylocke and a lazy thor and a 2*. Today, not so much, two purple bullseye, one blue mHawkeye, and one red 2* wolvie. Ah well, luck of the draw I suppose.
  • ApocryphicV
    ApocryphicV Posts: 118 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Looks like Purple Modern Hawkeye is in fashion. I pulled 2 Avoids and 1 Yellow Ares (who is already maxed out). Least we get Hero Points and Iso or I would just say screw it.