Options
2»

Comments

• shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

We hope to have some info for you later in the day today, but I can confirm that the Saheeli Rai event running again is not a mistake.

Thanks.

I hope to have an opinion on this later in the day today, but I can confirm that this sucks.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    coalition mythics are all very well and good but I'd like a week off to actually play with some of the mythics and test decks without the constant pressure of an event looming
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Abenjes wrote:
    coalition mythics are all very well and good but I'd like a week off to actually play with some of the mythics and test decks without the constant pressure of an event looming
    Pressure of events drive card and crystal sales.
  • Ekkias
    Ekkias Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Abenjes wrote:
    Every event is optional. If you want to take av week off to test decks, why don't you?
  • Netatron
    Options
    Ekkias wrote:
    Abenjes wrote:
    Every event is optional. If you want to take av week off to test decks, why don't you?

Because if you're in a high-level coalition, you'll get kicked.
  • Corn_Noodles
    Corn_Noodles Posts: 477 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Netatron wrote:
    Ekkias wrote:
    Abenjes wrote:

That's not always how it works. In TeamReckless, for example, we allow members to sit out events while a temporary substitute takes their place. Once the member is ready to compete again, they get their spot back.
  • Ekkias
    Options
    Netatron wrote:
    Ekkias wrote:
    Abenjes wrote:

Sounds like your coalition is preventing you from enjoying your new cards, not d3. No reason the rest of us who want the constant events shouldn't get them just because some people have rigid coalitions.
  • Netatron
    Options
    Ekkias wrote:
    Netatron wrote:
    Ekkias wrote:
    Abenjes wrote:

Sounds like your coalition is preventing you from enjoying your new cards, not d3. No reason the rest of us who want the constant events shouldn't get them just because some people have rigid coalitions.

I was never complaining that I couldn't enjoy anything, I'm fine. Just explaining the position some people are in. It would all be far less of a problem if not for how slow the animations in this game are, though!
  • Tilikum
    Tilikum Posts: 159
    Options
    What if we were able to choose between a PVP and a PVE event each time?
    That way folks who want to tap the brakes a little but not let down their coalish' can pick PVE and folks that want to curb-stomp other people's decks and get Saheeli Rai multiple times can go the PVP route.
  • Abenjes
    Abenjes Posts: 253 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2016
    Options
    no that's a fair call, I could have an event off my coalition would understand I shouldn't complain.
    I just want my cake , and your cake and everybody else's cake.
  • Rootbreaker
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

We hope to have some info for you later in the day today, but I can confirm that the Saheeli Rai event running again is not a mistake.

Thanks.
    So, I guess you decided that this quote from the 1.6.5 release notes was a bad idea? 3 weeks later is a bit fast to repeat something that will only appear once.

viewtopic.php?f=31&t=49983&p=560796&hilit
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Saheeli Rai’s Challenge will begin Friday September 2nd at 4pm UTC. Make sure not to miss it - Saheeli Rai’s Challenge will only appear this weekend!
  • Ekkias
    Options
    Personally, I'm happy the Saheeli Rai challenge is back. I'm glad she will be accessible for more players.

I just hope they have special top tier rewards for people who already won her.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi,

Quick update. Looks like we won't have additional info today - but we should have more info for you tomorrow. Thanks for your patience on this.
  • Morphis
    Morphis Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    Options
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi,

Quick update. Looks like we won't have additional info today - but we should have more info for you tomorrow. Thanks for your patience on this.
    Ok.
    One thing I'd like to know(tomorrow or when you will actually give info) is if there will be a different reward for people that already have saheeli.

Also if There is the option to use Saheeli in other nodes(for those that have her) and if the central node will use our decklist or the "prebuilt" one.

Thanks
  • Thaddeus
    Options
    It would also be good to know if the secondary objectives will the the same as last time, and if not, what the new objectives are and which spots (top, bottom left, bottom right) go with which objective.