In-game character poll: who did you request?

Options

Comments

• WalrusBrigade
    WalrusBrigade Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Options
    Kitty Pryde (Guardians of the Galaxy version)

and

God Doom (5*)
  • rastafari7
    rastafari7 Posts: 75 Match Maker
    Options
    Sabretooth, Gambit, Kitty Pride, Rogue, Nightcrawler.

Big X-Men fan here lol.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    Options
    New: mantis, molly hayes, adam warlock, magik, kitty

Variants: doom, thing, juggy

Would have liked grey hulk but will save that for another time as we just got banner..
  • roberts_2
    roberts_2 Posts: 126 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dr. Strange, Namor, Mandarin, Red Skull.
  • Legasher
    Legasher Posts: 67 Match Maker
    Options
    New Characters:
    Kitty Pryde
    Rogue
    Fitz & Simmons (Agents of Shield)
    Nightcrawler

Variations:
    Jennifer Lawrence Mystique
    Evil Alternate-Reality Beast (Is there a better wording for this? I meant the version that replaces "our" beast after the events of the Age of Apocolypse)
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Legasher wrote:
    New Characters:
    Kitty Pryde
    Rogue
    Fitz & Simmons (Agents of Shield)
    Nightcrawler

Variations:
    Jennifer Lawrence Mystique
    Evil Alternate-Reality Beast (Is there a better wording for this? I meant the version that replaces "our" beast after the events of the Age of Apocolypse)

Dark Beast, if I remember right.
  • Coltsjustwin
    Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Gambit, rogue, apocalypse, age of apocalypse characters, cable and stryfe
  • Carnifexx
    Carnifexx Posts: 110 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Man-thing, Werewolf by Night, Dracula, Simon Garth, Marvel Zombies. Guess who's ready for Halloween?
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Carnifexx wrote:
    Man-thing, Werewolf by Night, Dracula, Simon Garth, Marvel Zombies. Guess who's ready for Halloween?
    What, no Shiklah?

...Actually I half meant that as a joke but now that I think about it for a bit I'm actually kind of surprised she never so much as come up before. (For those that don't know who I'm talking about, Shiklah is Deadpool's demonic wife, also former fiance of Dracula himself and Queen of the realm of monsters).
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Morbius, vengeance, sabretooth, cable, bishop. Variants: high tier juggs and a Danny k ghost rider. No more iron man cap spidey thor wolverine.
  • shartattack
    shartattack Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Morbius, vengeance, sabretooth, cable, bishop. Variants: high tier juggs and a Danny k ghost rider. No more iron man cap spidey thor wolverine.
  • insound0
    insound0 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I want more villains so i went with:
    Thanos
    Mysterio
    Electro
    Modok
    Moleman

And variant i went with
    Shadowland Daredevil

These are more based on being able to fight them ( like sinister 6 for example) instead of the dork avengers
  • LHammer
    LHammer Posts: 100 Tile Toppler
    Options
    New: Rogue, MODOK, Kitty Pride

Variant: Original Nick Fury
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Options
    New: more villains! Taskmaster could have some sort of ability-copying mechanic... Purple Man could mind control the other team... and of course the Red Skull (who I'm surprised is not in-game already)

Variants: Steve Rogers (Agent of Hydra), Ghost Rider (Robbie Reyes), Sentry (Classic), Doctor Doom (Secret Wars, or upcoming Iron Man Doom)
  • Starsaber
    Options
    I have actually created my own versions of two of the three characters I suggested.

New Character:
    Phil Coulson
    Kitty Pryde

New Variant:
    World War II Steve Rogers
  • prancerosner
    prancerosner Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Nightcrawler, Namor, Spidey villains (Vulture, Electro, Mysterio, Lizard, Sandman, Kraven), Sabertooth, Toad

I forgot to add:
    Rogue, Dormammu, Morbius, Blob, Beta Ray Bill, Black Cat
    variants: Iron Spider, revised playable Bag-man, bone claw Wolverine, maybe zombies

(I also like Dazzler and Alpha Flight, but I fear they're not current enough)

I assume Dr. Strange will come out with the movie. Maybe his mystic vision will allow him/his team to hit otherwise invisible characters.
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,579 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I voted for more X-Men and no more variants, so little chance of mine happening.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Options
    (I also like Dazzler and Alpha Flight, but I fear they're not current enough)
    Dazzler is currently a major character in A-Force and Alpha Flight are currently secondary characters working for S.W.O.R.D. under Captain Marvel in her title (last I checked anyways).
  • mega ghost
    mega ghost Posts: 1,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Following OP format. My answers, give or take:

New character: Nightcrawler (Age of Apocalypse / Uncanny X-Force.) Archangel (Uncanny X-Force.) Fantomex (Uncanny X-Force.) Morbius. Electro. Sandman. Black Cat. Kitty Pryde. Cloak & Dagger. Deathlok. Emma Frost. Rogue.

Variant of existing character: Psylocke (Uncanny X-Force.) Thor (All-Father, with the arm of the Destroyer, 5-star). Doctor Doom (God Emperor Doom, 5-star.) Doctor Octopus (Classic.) Daredevil (black suit, when he was possessed by The Hand.) Throg (1-star Thor.)

I really want a complete Uncanny X-Force team.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I've decided that MPQ needs the Invaders, so I actually voted for Namor, Spitfire and Union Jack for new characters, Original Human Torch for a kind of variant of an existing character.

Next time, I'll be voting for Nextwave characters. Elsa Bloodstone is pretty cool, and it would be interesting to have her powers all called some variant of tinykitty.
This discussion has been closed.