In-game character poll: who did you request?

Options
DeNappa
DeNappa Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
edited September 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Apparently it was time to do another round of character polling in-game again.

Interested to see what everybody wished for this time around icon_mrgreen.gif

My answers:

New character: Dr. Strange and Namor (my usual request); but seeing we could also use some new villains, I also requested Enchantress (she could be interesting) and Sentinel goons.

Variant of existing character: I'd rather see new characters than existing ones... but if they really want to make new versions for existing characters.. maybe a Dr. Doom or Doc Oc in a higher tier.

Comments

• areacode212
    areacode212 Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Options
    DeNappa wrote:
    I also requested Enchantress (she could be interesting)

Me too (I always suggest her).

I think Dr. Strange is a given with his movie coming out.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I requested Taskmaster. I see him with 3 passive abilities. Red blue green. You use a red blue or green power against and he hits you back with the same power. If a teammate uses a red blue or green he hits enemy with it again also.
  • HaywireII
    HaywireII Posts: 568 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Man-Thing and Lizard. And Magik but only old timers like me probably care about her.

For variants I just said Marvel Zombies. Halloween is coming, let's do it right.
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,603 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    New:

Doctor Strange, Jessica Jones, Rogue, Angel, Hank Pym, Black Cat, Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter

Variant:

A 4* Peter Parker Spidey (maybe Iron Spider, but I'd prefer red & blue, no 2099 or Scarlet Spider or any other "non-Peter" Spidey), 4* Iron Fist, 4*/5* Thor Odinson (not Jane)
  • Kolence
    Kolence Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    Options
    New characters:
      Dr. Strange and Medusa from the characters we already know or can guess will be coming this year; more Spidey villains, and more villains in general; Rogue, Nightcrawler, Domino; Karnak, Lockjaw; Cloak & Dagger, Runaways.

Variant of existing characters:
      Dr. Doom; Moonstone.
  • DevilMayGrind
    Options
    I asked for Parvel-Quzzle-Mest.
    His redflag.png ability speeds up enemy countdown tile placement
    His yellowflag.png ability adjusts the scaling to your lvl
    His greenflag.png ability is a passive one that prevents MPQ crashes
  • Dormammu
    Dormammu Posts: 3,531 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Rogue

I would have requested Dr. Strange but with a movie coming out I'm fully confident developers have a cover waiting to capitalize.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I have to admit was tricky to think of who to suggest as many of my big requests have been filled (like Wasp, Spider Woman, and even Kate Bishop) so I kind of went a bit off the rails.

My suggestions ended up being Gwenpool, Taskmaster, Rogue, Domino, Machine Man, Hit Monkey, and Negasonic Teenage Warhead (Basically most of the new Mercs for Money crew, who just happen to be a lot of my more obscure favorite characters). I didn't bother asking for Doctor Strange because he's basically a given.
    For Variants I drew a blank so I just put down Captain Marvel (because I feel she deserves one) and Doctor Doom (because I was interesting to see what else they would do with him).
    HaywireII wrote:
    And Magik but only old timers like me probably care about her.
    Well you're not alone, I think I even suggested her myself in the past, but I'm not sure how much MPQ would bite there with Marvel's current anti-mutant agenda thing. I mean look how many times just Rogue has been asked for just in this thread alone already with nothing to show for it yet.

Edit: Just thought about what if they added a Sentinel as a troll character, does bonus damage to any X-Men or mutants to make them less viable in play so people would stop asking for those kinds of characters...
    HaywireII wrote:
    For variants I just said Marvel Zombies. Halloween is coming, let's do it right.
    I forgot to put it down this time but in the past I normally would ask for a 2* Deadpool variant of Headpool.
  • Magere
    Magere Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    Dr strange...how about with the ability to remove stuns from his team? Haven't seen that power yet
  • jgomes32
    jgomes32 Posts: 381 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Gambit and Horsemen of Apocalypse alts/variants.
  • ynglink
    ynglink Posts: 195
    Options
    jgomes32 wrote:
    Gambit and Horsemen of Apocalypse alts/variants.
    Always asking for Gambit as well.
  • TazFTW
    TazFTW Posts: 695 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Doop
    Fin Fang Foom
    MODOK
  • Codetry
    Codetry Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Dr strange and gambit
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Red Skull, Sabertooth, Jessica Jones, Nightcrawler, Gambit, Dr. Strange

Alts
    Maker Reed Richards, Agent Venom, Iron Spider, God Doom (Secret Wars)
  • Oldboy
    Oldboy Posts: 452 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I asked for Aunt May. Just because.

Besides, we have 5 Spider heroes and 4 (?) spiderman villains. Furthermore she's in at least 1 storyline (Webbed Wonder).

they could design her with synergy with all these spider heroes and villains
  • ClydeFrog76
    ClydeFrog76 Posts: 1,350 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Green Lantern, Terminator, Ludo from Labyrinth.
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I said m.o.d.o.k
    And a new juggs
  • Tee
    Tee Posts: 231 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Didn't really know who to suggest so I said Angel/Archangel. Buddy said Dr. Strange after and that's probably a much better choice.

As for variants. Juggs. Dude's been in the game forever with just a level 1 with 2 abilities.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Just spitballing, but these sound fun.

192?cb=20130727004720
    Nightcrawler:
    Blue - "That Fuzzy Elf" - AOE attack, teleports around battlefield quickly attacking each opponent. Exhausted, NC is unable to attack again (self-stun 1, similar to 3*Cyc).
    Red - "Swashbuckle" - quick hitting, low AP attack similar in function to Gamora.
    Black - "Teleportation" - battle field removal, similar to Colossus/Nova. Ability to target own team for protection, or opponent for delay of action.

210?cb=20151104214657
    Magik:
    Black - "Soul Sword" -
    Red - "Darkchylde" - Transformation power leading to other/altered abilities
    Yellow - "Demon Within" - Passive, similar to Blade

210?cb=20150908230239
    Emma Frost
    Yellow - "Diamond Form" - High AP Cost, Impervious to attack for X moves (protected countdown tile)
    Silver/TU - "Stepford Cuckoos" - AOE Attack, Stepford Cuckoos mentally attack all opponents (yes, she needs to gather TU tiles for her own use)
    Blue - "Out of Your League" - Passive, % of success based on skill level, The White Queen laughs at your attack, controls your mind and redirects all damage back to a random opponent.
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Darkhawk, Dazzler, MODOK, Night Thrasher, and Sleepwalker.

I hoping for some Andy Dufresne like moment where if I ask for it long enough they'll have to give it to me.
This discussion has been closed.