What is the release date for R110?

If we are lucky... Sep 26..
  • jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    Bossblack wrote:
    jobob wrote:

Pathetic. This is the most frustrated I've been with these folks.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    jobob wrote:
    Bossblack wrote:
    jobob wrote:

They have never made special releases to fix issues like this as far as I can tell, so it will take the next regularly scheduled release to fix it. New releases happen every 2 weeks more or less like clockwork so that's why the date is 9/26.
  • Bossblack
    Bossblack Posts: 80 Match Maker
    Stony wrote:
    Just got a pop up saying R110. tiny kitty this is going to suck for a few weeks. At least it's almost off season.

Good bye Season ranking and placement rewards...

Good luck to the first two PVPs of Season XXXII!

I might as well just put down my phone until it is fixed.

D3, this lag issue should be treated as a PRIORITY, you are shutting your door to the new customers who may only have this game live in their iPhones for 3 minutes and your existing customers are not willing (can not) play due to this lag.
  • jobob
    jobob wrote:
    Bossblack wrote:
    jobob wrote:

They have never made special releases to fix issues like this as far as I can tell, so it will take the next regularly scheduled release to fix it. New releases happen every 2 weeks more or less like clockwork so that's why the date is 9/26.
    Yeah, no point trying to fix a mistake ahead of schedule, right? Just make your customers slog through it.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    It is INCREDIBLE, as a software developer myself I can even understand how they could decide to make us wait 10 more days for the fix. No other game developer that I know off would release a patch, break the game, and then wait 15 days for the fix, just because.

Fantastic week, clearance levels for now are completely useless (for me), this bug and the nerf bat closing to some chars. I think devs really want me to stop playing...
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    Surprised that this only has 2 pages of comments. It is the most annoyed I've ever been at the game (even more so than my 0-56 5* streak). That they release R109 with this game-breaking bug and then we have to wait 2 weeks for a fix is ridiculous. Definitely losing customers on this one, guys. Unreal that a game that is almost 3 years old is still running into issues like this. Only playing bcs of alliance loyalty and only to hit minimums - game is a chore. That's right, a simple match-3 game is now a chore.
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    We understand this is frustrating for those experiencing in-game slowdown issues. Please refrain from fanning flames and follow forum rules.

A fix is coming for the issue as soon as possible. If the devs can patch it in sooner they will definitely do so. Right now, it unfortunately looks like we need to wait until the next game update - R110.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We apologize for the inconvenience.

(Moving to Bugs forum.)
  • slidecage
    slidecage Posts: 3,364 Chairperson of the Boards
    could be worse you could have lag and be pushed into a bracet you never signed up for
  • jobob
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]If the devs can patch it in sooner they will definitely do so. Right now, it unfortunately looks like we need to wait until the next game update - R110.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We apologize for the inconvenience
    Thanks David- keep us updated. The best way to truly thank us for our understanding and to apologize for this inconvenience will be to show us the courtesy of a regular update on the situation.
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]We understand this is frustrating for those experiencing in-game slowdown issues. Please refrain from fanning flames and follow forum rules.

A fix is coming for the issue as soon as possible. If the devs can patch it in sooner they will definitely do so. Right now, it unfortunately looks like we need to wait until the next game update - R110.

Thank you for your understanding and patience. We apologize for the inconvenience.

(Moving to Bugs forum.)

It's really frustrating to switch to an event screen and have to...

wait like 5 seconds for it to load up. And then you go to open a token and you...

can't see who it is until the stupid blank screen finally clears up. So you hit continue...

and you wait and wait and wait for your event to come back up. Meanwhile you've been hit 6 times.
  • LordXberk
    LordXberk Posts: 252 Mover and Shaker
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]We understand this is frustrating for those experiencing in-game slowdown issues. Please refrain from fanning flames and follow forum rules.

(Moving to Bugs forum.)

Honest question, but any indication on what % of the game's user base this is impacting? Is it all iOS users? Is Android or Steam impacted?

Will compensation be provided to just iOS users impacted by the lag or will it just be a few Standard tokens and 1000 ISO given to everyone? I would argue for more focused compensation and a ton of it, as you're burning a TON of goodwill every day that goes by with the lag in play.
  • Infrared
    Infrared Posts: 240 Tile Toppler
    What's stopping them from pushing out an emergency R109a to the app store right now?
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    This game is unplayable! The lag is so bad I'm not spending hp on shield anymore. I get hit 4- 6 times very time I hop. See you again in 2-3 weeks if they fix this!
  • "David wrote:

(Moving to Bugs forum.)

This bug is proof, that there is an overall lack of concern to the game and community. Apparently, there is no formal quality process within the dev group as this would have been discovered immediately.

My expectation for compensation is what you've removed from my abilties to obtain: i.e.: 25CP for every PVP event.

Also, if you need beta testers - please message me