Event preview is up. 4* in progression rewards!

2»

Comments

• MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    I have to agree with the why bother crowd. Unless you are going to remove the Placement rewards why bother changing them at all if it isn't what players are looking for? I suppose you need Placement Rewards so the alliances have a reason to dominate PvE as well as PvP.

I'm sure the lack of Placement Rewards will be blamed for the failure of the Gauntlet, instead of the fact that it is 4 days too long for the content and rewards. Actually the first day was very cool with lots of ISO, but once you got bogged down in the unending string of crazy high missions it became time to play Fallout before I shot someone for real.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    I love the new progression reward. As a semi-dedicated player, I can only finish progression, usually played some more for 3* reward in T100 placement rank. Now I can get 4* from progression. I'll take what I can get.

Thank u D3.
  • WEBGAS
    WEBGAS Posts: 474 Mover and Shaker
    DaveR4470 wrote:

If this is a step towards moving all value to progression and away from placement in PvE, I'm all for it.

Second me! icon_e_biggrin.gificon_lol.gifiso8.pngcommandpoints.png
  • JackTenrec
    JackTenrec Posts: 808 Critical Contributor
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    As a casual PVE player that has been hitting progression for the CP and never caring about placement - this is pretty fantastic.

As an even more casual PVE player who almost never hits final progression, the CP distribution around the progression goals is even more fantastic.