Poll for Clearance Level 7 Players (Rank 32+)

2»

Comments

• an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    an1979 wrote:
    There's no Level 10 listed up on the poll... so I'll say it here... 10.

I wonder how many seeds would you have if you were the only one in PvP? icon_e_geek.gif
    Clearance levels do not change your matchmaking. You'll still be matched against the same type of opponents.
    As for the topic at hand... I'll probably go for the highest available CL, so 7 at start. I get all the rewards as it is, may as well go for the best ones...

So in the PvP the 1* guy playing Clearance Level 1 that for example goes over 800pts and gets visible to everyone - gets hit by players playing 5* in Clearance Level 7?

Pity I thought that CL would divide players more. icon_e_biggrin.gif

----
    @TxMoose
    5min are probably from dev build to make quick QA checks.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    an1979 wrote:
    So in the PvP the 1* guy playing Clearance Level 1 that for example goes over 800pts and gets visible to everyone - gets hit by players playing 5* in Clearance Level 7?

As I understand it, yes.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    an1979 wrote:

Yeah, the advantage for said player is that in CL1, 800 now might get top 5 or top 10. In CL7 he'll be lucky to get T200, probably.
  • JVReal
    JVReal Posts: 1,884 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster wrote:
    an1979 wrote:

As I understand it, yes.
    Is a 1* guy really hitting over 800 in PVP? I didn't break far past 300 until my 2 to 3* transitioning.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Highest level I can, since I focus on progression for the most part, not placement. So I don't really care who I compete against.
  • Handoftheking26
    Handoftheking26 Posts: 183 Tile Toppler
    It will be reward dependent at first, but then it will depend on how this goes. If rank 7 means finishing last all the time I may try a level or so below for a better chance. I have a crazy life/schedule, if highest rank means you gotta set alarms and all that then no thanks...lol
  • Merrick
    Merrick Posts: 198 Tile Toppler
    It really depends on the reward structure. Not enough info has been given to make a sound decision yet.

But from the info given, I would be surprised if I ever went below rank 5 in pve or rank 6 in pvp.