It Finally Happened

2»

Comments

• CHRISJN
    CHRISJN Posts: 113 Tile Toppler
    I have a level 375, 1/2/5 OML. A month ago, I tried to pull a classic legend token with of course a slight anticipation to pull him.

Alas, I pulled a token_legendary.png Thats a hope there. Before tapping the screen again, I hope it is a OML. Then I tapped again, the symbol showed icon_wolverine.png .

I prayed actually in silence, not red, not red..plssss.

Then boom a redflag.png come out. From then on I stopped pulling all classic legends token.

And i dont want to waste his cover, so rostered that extra redflag.png
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had a suggestion post in on this for ages, and I'm probably not the first: viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37571

Adding more upvotes and comments (not just bumps, please) probably won't help much, but it couldn't hurt to keep it alive.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Please implement something in the next 7 days. I have my first 5* dupe dying on the vine in the form of Jean Grey purple #6.

Thanks.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    madsalad wrote:
    Please implement something in the next 7 days. I have my first 5* dupe dying on the vine in the form of Jean Grey purple #6.

Thanks.
    And please implement it six months ago when I got my first 5* dupe...
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got my first 5* dupe today... my 6th icon_silversurfer.pngblueflag.png ..... yay..? icon_e_confused.gif
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    I totally get you, I pulled a purple Moonshine cover today and I already have the covers at 5/5/3. I'm at the tail end of championing my 3*s, I'm fully expected the 3* transition to 4* will be more of the same. I fully expect the 4* to 5* transition to be similar. I expect each transtion to be harder than the last.

I've probably been broken by a couple of dozen years of gaming in which each level gets harder than the last. The games I used to play never had a system were the more you levelled up the easier time you had with it.

The only advice I can give you is that you're expecting sympathy over an extra 5* cover and good luck with that.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've had so many Nick Furies and Invisible Womans that...someone might have wanted them

You are a very silly person.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Dudemon wrote:
    Crafting... we need crafting. Like in Hearthstone.

Dudemon

Like, Invisible Venom? Mr. Doom? Old Man Iron Fist?
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    Calnexin wrote:
    Dudemon wrote:
    Crafting... we need crafting. Like in Hearthstone.

Dudemon

Like, Invisible Venom? Mr. Doom? Old Man Iron Fist?

They should make a Halloween event like that. All the characters get their body parts rearranged into Frankensteinish monstrosities of each other. Somebody attaches Cho's mouth to Iceman's fists to ProfX's...uh...invisibility brain...and we get a brand new blacktile.pngbluetile.pngpurpletile.png user, and people have to figure out if it's remotely usable or not.