Well done d3p (sincerely)

2»

Comments

• ZekeBarrett
    ZekeBarrett Posts: 85 Match Maker
    With so much to fix, why not just shut the game down?!
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    No cupcakes?! No mercing?! No buyers clubs?! Talk about taking the social out of social gaming.

Shaddap and match yer gems!
  • vudu3
    vudu3 Posts: 940 Critical Contributor
    vudu3 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    Exactly... I don't know if this is a function of point deflation, narrowing of the mmr, or both, but you were pretty much the only target I could queue worth more than 20 something points. Sorry 'bout that.
    At least you didn't triple me. Ryesteve is no longer welcome to merc with Ace of Blades.

Well, about that....
    Yeah, one of my alliance mates just informed me that simonsez is Ryesteve. icon_evil.gif
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    vudu3 wrote:
    vudu3 wrote:
    simonsez wrote:
    Exactly... I don't know if this is a function of point deflation, narrowing of the mmr, or both, but you were pretty much the only target I could queue worth more than 20 something points. Sorry 'bout that.
    At least you didn't triple me. Ryesteve is no longer welcome to merc with Ace of Blades.

Well, about that....
    Yeah, one of my alliance mates just informed me that simonsez is Ryesteve. icon_evil.gif

Ha! You guys should grant amnesty just for the bonkers quality of that thread.
  • jimstarooney
    jimstarooney Posts: 576 Critical Contributor
    ZeroKarma wrote:
    ZeroKarma wrote:
    Let's make sure to lock this thread. If a thread complaining about the loss of cc's is blocked, then threads coming on to gloat about the loss of cc's have a similar degree of merit.
    its not gloating,this should have been fixed ages ago.and now it has:)

Cupcakes are a method of exploiting an existing mechanic to assist alliance mates.

So, if this is being fixed, this means we don't want mechanics of this type to be exploited anywhere, correct? No more outside collaboration to gain an unfair advantage?

I assume then that mercing will soon be taken care of, and that buyers clubs will be removed also?

There's lots of things that could be considered exploits of the current system that could be "addressed" to different degrees. Hopefully we can find something that diminishes your enjoyment of the game as well.

completely different.buy clubs will stay for obvious rea$ons.mercing always has been part and parcel of the game.no longer will anyone be able to play halo 3 on the easy setting to get the legendary ending and players will get a real sense of achievement again.
  • Ramble2
    Ramble2 Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Time to seperate the men from the boys hahahaha!!!!
    prepare for lockdown!

According to HIFI this is useless speculation not based in fact, so this thread should be locked.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry ladies and gents but what is occurring in the current Versus event appears to be a bug. So you will have to save those cigars and champagne for another day. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here. Thread locked.
This discussion has been closed.