Excitement for R109

2»

Comments

• Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    simonsez wrote:
    Quebbster wrote:
    Bowgentle wrote:
    My excitement just took quite a dip with the reaction to the cupcake thread.
    Same here... at first.
    I hope the cupcake restriction is tied to better rewards through the Clearance level system. That might make it sting less.
    Wow, you guys said the magic word and this thread hasn't been locked yet...
    Mods might not be awake yet.
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm still excited, baked goods or not. icon_rolleyes.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    No news yet?

R109 has been annunced but still no news about Shield Clearance. I hope we get some info today...
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is actually a really big announcement for the game. If they screw this up, it could cause a lot of disappointment and people to leave the game. The problem is that they've only vaguely hinted and things and people ran wild with it. If the actual announcement doesn't meet expectations, then there's going to be a firestorm on these forums.

That's why I think they'll announce something around 5:00 today and then go home for the weekend. Sounds like their MO.
  • Wjohnson992
    Wjohnson992 Posts: 175 Tile Toppler
    With jacked up scaling, jacked up progression and now jacked up TBE I expect nothing, I'm not a vet so I am NOT their market at all.
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I guess we won't find anything out about Clearance Levels until next week (or later tonight.. hopefully!). Which is totally fine. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I guess we won't find anything out about Clearance Levels until next week (or later tonight.. hopefully!). Which is totally fine. icon_e_biggrin.gif

Nooooooo I want to know today!

But with all the mess with the defensive teams, cupcakes, etc. I doubt we are going to get any new info until Monday icon_e_sad.gif