pve 8days reward=25cp points.pve 4days=25 cp points.no fair

2»

Comments

• simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    You can start an 8 day pve with four days left and hit the 25 cp. Maybe even later.

Next complaint?
    Whether you play the first 4 days or not, it's still 4 days where you get **** instead of cp. Come on, you're better than that.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    You can start an 8 day pve with four days left and hit the 25 cp. Maybe even later.

Next complaint?

Fair comment.

Worth pointing out that you can hit a 4 day event with 2 days to go and hit max progression too.

I will throw my hat in the ring and say increase the cp amount too. 40 cp sounds about right imo.
  • TimGunn
    TimGunn Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    yeah this is bad, but IDK how to fix it.

My similar compliant is that PVE has progression based 4 star card reward, but have to rank in top ten PVE to get a 4 star card. That can be easily fixed!
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    wymtime wrote:
    As much as everyone wants to complain about this there is an new rewards structure comming out next patch. It might be worth waiting to hear how that looks before you complain about this current system.

Oh, is the Shield Rank/Level/whichever it is thing affecting the reward structure? I thought it was something tied into the current Shield Levels/Ranks/whichever thing we currently had.
  • Spudgutter
    Spudgutter Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    This has been an issue as long as there have been events. I agree, we should make a list of FAQ complaints.

Just like every other reward in this game, they have it limited by design. Don't look at it as 3/4 day versus 7/8 day, but more as they only want people to get X number of cp per month (or season, or quarter, etc).

I agree, I wish there were more, but Aes is right, this is a frequent topic and should be handled like ones where people wish there were more iso, better rewards, etc.
  • simonsez
    simonsez Posts: 4,663 Chairperson of the Boards
    TimGunn wrote:
    yeah this is bad, but IDK how to fix it.
    Either a 50 CP top progression reward, or two 25 CP progression rewards. It's not exactly a brain teaser...
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Lots of mentions of 8-day PVEs with 16cp on offer from nodes in this thread.

Havent seen one yet.
    Yeah, that was my thought reading this thread too. You all realize that ISO-8 Brotherhood is a 7-day event, not an 8-day event, right? That something that starts at a given time on a Sunday and ends before that same time on the next Sunday is seven days long?
    wymtime wrote:
    As much as everyone wants to complain about this there is an new rewards structure comming out next patch. It might be worth waiting to hear how that looks before you complain about this current system.

Oh, is the Shield Rank/Level/whichever it is thing affecting the reward structure? I thought it was something tied into the current Shield Levels/Ranks/whichever thing we currently had.
    Yes, Hi-Fi stated, "The better rewards side of the feature arrives with S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels in R109." And the Spider-Woman "Piecing Together" article on Marvel.com had this: "We will have more info on S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Levels in the following update that will allow players to choose the rewards they want to compete for…wait I said too much! In all seriousness, we’ll definitely have more info to share once we get closer to that release at R109, so stay tuned!"

I expect that SHIELD Clearance Levels will allow us to choose the progression and placement rewards we are attempting to get for each event. I also think that as your Clearance Level gets higher you'll be able to choose higher reward levels (e.g., starting out with 2* rewards at the lowest level, then 3* rewards, then more CP and 4* rewards, etc.).

We've gotten so many quality of life changes lately... more ISO from the alliance bonus, previewing powers before you respec, selling max champions for more ISO, filter our rewards cache by rarity, massive ISO boost from grandfathered SHIELD Ranks, more ISO via earning XP to get more SHIELD Ranks, and even the end of critical boosts as a reward (replaced by Mystery Boosts). At this point I'm willing to give Demiurge the benefit of the doubt and see what R109 brings us for new rewards.
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    Assuming R109 doesn't change anything, another possible solution would be to offer 10 CP somewhere in the middle of the progression, and then 40 CP as the final progression.