Which one will you do? Red Room or legendary.

2»

Comments

• snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    Dark Nova wrote:
    My free Civil War token pulled the Red Room token from the vault, so I was very excited to see this 10% draw rate in action! Imagine my delight when the screen revelead....... a Yellow Mr Fantastic cover. icon_cry.gif

Admittedly it could have been worse, but even so, I'm glad it was free. I certainly wouldn't pay 25CP to roll the dice again, especially when Latest Legends gives you the chance of so many better 5*s for the same price.

Nobody Knows...
    Trouble I seen.
    Nobody Knows...
    But RNGesus. icon_e_sad.gif

Nobody should ever have to draw Mr. Fantastic or Invisible Woman. icon_e_sad.gif
  • stewbacca
    stewbacca Posts: 82 Match Maker
    Boosted mr f imaginaut destroys people , especially once any attack tiles are laid Everyone has their uses.
  • Smudge
    Smudge Posts: 562 Critical Contributor
    stewbacca wrote:
    Boosted mr f imaginaut destroys people , especially once any attack tiles are laid Everyone has their uses.
    Boosted Vision with Heavy Density out does it even better at lower AP cost and lower * tier even if he has to tank his colors to do so.

The fact that Mr. F has a sliver of utility in highly select circumstances does not mean that anyone is all the more excited to draw his tokens from a more expensive token purchase that is still disgustingly dilute.
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    Dark Nova wrote:
    Imagine my delight when the screen revelead....... a Yellow Mr Fantastic cover.

I feel your disappointment. I worked hard for the Red Room token progression reward only to receive a icon_mrfantastic.pngblueflag.png . On the bright side, I didn't have one before and every little bit helps.