R108 FaceBook Save Issue

2»

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    Before R108, I used to probably get around 100 gifts per day. After 108, I received around 1 to 2 gifts per day. Now, after 109, I'm receiving around 6 gifts per day. So there is slight improvement with this release, but certainly not nearly as close as to what it used to be.

And it still doesn't automatically save to facebook unless I do it manually.
  • madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    mpqr7 wrote:
    Before R108, I used to probably get around 100 gifts per day. After 108, I received around 1 to 2 gifts per day. Now, after 109, I'm receiving around 6 gifts per day. So there is slight improvement with this release, but certainly not nearly as close as to what it used to be.

And it still doesn't automatically save to facebook unless I do it manually.

You probably aren't getting as many because others are still having FB save/share issues even after 109.
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am beginning to get a trickle of fb rewards now, for the first time in 2 weeks.
  • chris0001
    chris0001 Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    FB save issue still present with latest update. Every time you open the game you need to re-sync with facebook to save. This is almost as annoying as the lag/black screen between matches!
  • Meesters77
    Meesters77 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    chris0001 wrote:
    FB save issue still present with latest update. Every time you open the game you need to re-sync with facebook to save. This is almost as annoying as the lag/black screen between matches!

lag all the most, sometimes freezes for couple a sec.
  • madsalad
    Well, D3CS was able to get my game save back and I'm all fixed up on that end. Now to just get the FB share rewards back to working properly, and get my 9 days worth of missed rewards would be nice....
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    I've been trying to set up a sync between my old iPad and a new Android device I've been setting up, and been having issues that might be related to this. When I hit the sync button on the iPad, it doesn't seem to be doing anything. It's flipped over to Facebook, and asked to access my account, but there doesn't seem to be a save made, no matter how many times I go through the menus.

Instead, it seems determined to move the save data from the new device to the old one. It doesn't matter if I clear the Facebook app data, and make sure that the iPad is set up first. If I set up the iPad, and then the Android, the Android data "takes" and the iPad data does not, and any further syncs attempted try to go Android -> iPad.

I feel lucky that it hasn't managed to overwrite the data on my ipad yet. icon_neutral.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hi everyone,

Here's the latest info from the devs.

The Facebook gifting issue was indeed fixed in R109. However, there is a separate bug where the Facebook selection button becomes unchecked - so, unfortunately, this still creates a problem. The button check issue should be fixed in the R110 update.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we sort this out.
  • madsalad
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hi everyone,

Here's the latest info from the devs.

The Facebook gifting issue was indeed fixed in R109. However, there is a separate bug where the Facebook selection button becomes unchecked - so, unfortunately, this still creates a problem. The button check issue should be fixed in the R110 update.

Again, we apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience as we sort this out.

Hi David,

The gifting issue may have been fixed at R109, but what about the rewards that were sent between R108 and R109. I have an open ticket with D3CS (one that they tried to close on me) regarding the missing week's worth of gifts. Their last response to me (after R109) was that this is part of a known issue and to have patience while it is fixed.