Webbed Wonder Progression Goal

2»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Smudge wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this make sense? Last PvE was a Heroic, so those big 5* characters were locked out, and general forum noise indicated that scaling was adjusted appropriately. It seems right to me that if you have your 5*s available, scaling should be a little worse depending on how covered/leveled they are (and you have a 450 Phoenix if I'm not mistaken).

Sorry, I may be mistaking which was last - I meant the last non-Heroic I guess. I don't often track exact numbers, but the last nodes just seemed a bit tougher this time and I couldn't really see a scaling reason for it. It's not much, but it matters more when it seems you have to grind those maximum nodes!

I can confirm THE SCALING IS WRONG, it has gone back to the old values (the ones before the last adjustment in difficulty).

As a reference my hardest node is 425-430 AGAIN, and after they 'fixed' the difficulty it went to 405-410.

So great, progression is SUPER high and Scaling is back to hard mode. Great!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Smudge wrote:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't this make sense? Last PvE was a Heroic, so those big 5* characters were locked out, and general forum noise indicated that scaling was adjusted appropriately. It seems right to me that if you have your 5*s available, scaling should be a little worse depending on how covered/leveled they are (and you have a 450 Phoenix if I'm not mistaken).

Sorry, I may be mistaking which was last - I meant the last non-Heroic I guess. I don't often track exact numbers, but the last nodes just seemed a bit tougher this time and I couldn't really see a scaling reason for it. It's not much, but it matters more when it seems you have to grind those maximum nodes!

I can confirm THE SCALING IS WRONG, it has gone back to the old values (the ones before the last adjustment in difficulty).

As a reference my hardest node is 425-430 AGAIN, and after they 'fixed' the difficulty it went to 405-410.

Oh is that what it is?
    I noticed my 2* node is above 100 again, topped out at 92 in sub 1.

Now that you mention it, yeah, 447 on the Muscle / KP / Hood node.
    No wonder that Twin Pistols hurt so much.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Polares wrote:
    SnowcaTT wrote:
    Smudge wrote:

Oh is that what it is?
    I noticed my 2* node is above 100 again, topped out at 92 in sub 1.

Now that you mention it, yeah, 447 on the Muscle / KP / Hood node.
    No wonder that Twin Pistols hurt so much.

[DREAMER MODE ON]

It would be nice if they fixed it before the events ends...
    And also reduce the score for the final progression... The free Howard cover is cool and all that, but I prefer the CPs icon_razz.gif
  • Everyone who is blowing it off because you dont have the duck, Im pretty sure the final sub gives one of his covers as a reward.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    spydoorman wrote:
    Everyone who is blowing it off because you dont have the duck, Im pretty sure the final sub gives one of his covers as a reward.
    Yeah, but not being able to play the 4* essential in the first two subs means you are several thousand Points behind in the third sub. Plus not everyone wants to give Howard a roster spot since he appear so infrequently - some people are just strange that way.
  • tanis3303
    tanis3303 Posts: 855 Critical Contributor
    Well, I got there. Ground sub 2 pretty much to dust and cleared sub 3 to the timers and got to 54,000. Still considerably more work than recent PvE events, and the scaling was noticeably higher. Makes me appreciate the new system even more...

Also, while we're nerfing OP goon-fed combos, is there anything we can do about Kingpin/Yellow feeders FFS???
  • kenshohmer2
    kenshohmer2 Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Just got full Progression. I played all nodes until the timer starts (4 normal / 2 waves) + 2 more time all easy nodes. When I reached progression I had the 2 first easy nodes at 1/6.
    So if you have all essentials, you have to grind a bit more than the usual. All other event I reached progression before the last Sub. I would say Progression should be at least 10K lower to be in sync with the other Events.
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Update for when I hit progression. I generally play to hit all trivials 6x, all other nodes 4x (all major rewards). Subs were getting 1.5x as much or so.

Sub 1: 13K
    Sub 2: 18K
    Sub 3: progression hit after 6x all trival, 1x first two hard nodes, 3x final wave node, 2x essential wave node.

...so it does look like you pretty much needed 4x everything (or more) to hit progression, but it wasn't 5x/6x.
  • monsieurmojo
    monsieurmojo Posts: 370 Mover and Shaker
    At full point clears (1x essential, 4x regular nodes with all essentials, 2x wave nodes), sub 3 has roughly 22,500 points available.

I hit progression, but had all essentials, and had to grind to full points on every node every day.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hit progression this morning. It did seem a little tougher than usual. I hit every node in each sub at least 4x. I ground out the primaries and an extra on each essential in the first sub. 2nd I just hit 4 clears. 3rd I reached progression with 1 extra hit on the final node. Generally 4x/node gets you the CP reward. I don't think that's the case in this one. You need to do a little extra.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    I had to add Thor for the last sub but I got it. For anyone wanting to know 3rd sub gave me 22640 for 4 clears.
  • CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks for all the info folks, helped me to leave progression well enough alone and play this one for the 6 Cp only. Much more relaxing.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Doing some math, it looks like x4 grind on the final sub (including rostering that one cover of Howard) will leave me a couple thousand short after having been x6 trivial/x5'ish everything else in the first two subs. I wasn't quite at that level in sub 2 because I had to give a friend a lift to work, but I was pretty close.

So there will be a little grinding necessary after rostering the Duck, but I'll get my CP. I just have to put up with the symbiotes. I can dig it.