You know what's funny about the "break"?

2»

Comments

• Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    If you want to grind for iso and not care about progression or placement versus is you friend. Beat the seed teams using the lowest possible characters then switch to your C team and see how far you can go. Wait a while and see what retaliations you can do then switch up to your B team and see how far you can go. Wait a while and repeat with your A team. Float for a while and get beat down a few hundred or more points and then climb again and repeat all event. Don't skip anyone and don't be afraid to lose and you will be surprised at how much iso can be earned.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Linkster79 wrote:
    If you want to grind for iso and not care about progression or placement versus is you friend. Beat the seed teams using the lowest possible characters then switch to your C team and see how far you can go. Wait a while and see what retaliations you can do then switch up to your B team and see how far you can go. Wait a while and repeat with your A team. Float for a while and get beat down a few hundred or more points and then climb again and repeat all event. Don't skip anyone and don't be afraid to lose and you will be surprised at how much iso can be earned.
    That's great, but how do I recover the daily comps lost?
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    fmftint wrote:
    That's great, but how do I recover the daily comps lost?

If you never had them are you really loosing them?

I also have no idea what comps are! Competitions, compensations, computers?
  • The Herald
    The Herald Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    Going to just interject an apology for my conduct today here. I've been a bit out of line and overly confrontational.

Feeling much better now I'm on my couch with a heat pad. Sorry I mutated into a something of a troll today :p

The debate stands over this though.

I badly hurt my enjoyment of the game by being slice 1 in both Simulator and Category-5. Today I've had the "pleasure" of being a 3* player in Nefarious Foes and the end climb of Season XXX (I'm losing points faster than I can gain them, so not progressing. Need to keep my head down on Foes for a while and give up the last two rewards of Season XXX).

If I had known, I could have pushed one of the two back to slice 5 and connected the dots a bit better. This was an unpleasant surprise on an unrelated bad day.
  • Marine8394
    Marine8394 Posts: 301 Mover and Shaker
    Was going to say; normally you have pretty good posts, but this one? Glad to see and hear you're feeling better. On a side note. Just advice from someone who has played this game for a long time. If this game makes you feel as if you lost something because you can't use your free time up on it, and this is the only void filler you have, THIS game. Umm you may want to take a longer break than 24 hours. I mean that nicely. Take this time to reflect on what you have, what you possess and maybe what possesses you. It's a game. And there are no true losses. Unless you lose yourself to it. Peace.
  • The Herald
    A good PvE run came to a staggering halt exactly when I needed a good distraction icon_e_sad.gif

The salt was real today :p

Thanks for the well wishes. It's been a rubbish day for niggling pain (I've actually lost skin off my foot because my back pain was so bad I didn't realise I was chafing through a hole in my sock! Stupid glass spine).
  • atomzed
    atomzed Posts: 1,753 Chairperson of the Boards
    The Herald wrote:

I badly hurt my enjoyment of the game by being slice 1 in both Simulator and Category-5. Today I've had the "pleasure" of being a 3* player in Nefarious Foes and the end climb of Season XXX (I'm losing points faster than I can gain them, so not progressing. Need to keep my head down on Foes for a while and give up the last two rewards of Season XXX).

If I had known, I could have pushed one of the two back to slice 5 and connected the dots a bit better. This was an unpleasant surprise on an unrelated bad day.

One tip about Season - NEVER EVER LEAVE the final progression reward of Sims to the last 3 days. It gets incredibly intense during the last 3 days... But if you have played between the last 14 days to 7 days, it will be a much more leisurely stroll.

Even with a 420 OML, I am losing a lot of points in sims now... But I don't care because I have gotten my Peggy 2 weeks ago.

Try this tip, it will really make your MPQ life better.
  • The Herald
    atomzed wrote:
    The Herald wrote:

One tip about Season - NEVER EVER LEAVE the final progression reward of Sims to the last 3 days. It gets incredibly intense during the last 3 days... But if you have played between the last 14 days to 7 days, it will be a much more leisurely stroll.

Even with a 420 OML, I am losing a lot of points in sims now... But I don't care because I have gotten my Peggy 2 weeks ago.

Try this tip, it will really make your MPQ life better.

I got my Peggy a while back thankfully! The forum really helped with that icon_e_smile.gif

It's the last climb to the 25 CP that was the only thing I had to do today aside from pick away at Nefarious Foes. That, too, is inadvisable right now :p
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locking thread as the OP already has another thread dealing with a similar issue. In the future, please refrain from posting more than one thread about the same issue. Such activity will be considered intentional spamming and will result in either a warning/ban. Thank you.

And on a friendlier note, hope you feel better! I wish there was more content as well (particularly releasing new prologue chapters and guerrilla events) but appreciate a break every now and then! Also, I recommend having a spare go-to game for times when you feel content or progress is lacking. It helps counter the frustration of MPQ's game design. icon_e_wink.gif
This discussion has been closed.