It's my birthday, can I get a free cover.

Mawtful
Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Wolverine has been my favorite character for a long time, so I think a cover for OML would be fitting.

IGN is in my sig.

Comments

• Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy birthday.
  • wirius
    wirius Posts: 667
    *D3 rewards you with a 2* wolverine*

Happy Birthday!
  • Happy Birthday and all, but asking for a handout nae, asking for a gift? Seems a bit rude.
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy Birthday and all, but asking for a handout nae, asking for a gift? Seems a bit rude.

oh, I guess I can see that, but it's actually not the case:
    If it's your birthday, you post about it and say what your favourite character/cover is and they'll send you one. They've done it before.
  • MushroomGenius808
    MushroomGenius808 Posts: 138 Tile Toppler
    Mawtful wrote:
    Happy Birthday and all, but asking for a handout nae, asking for a gift? Seems a bit rude.

If it's your birthday, you post about it and say what your favourite character/cover is and they'll send you one. They've done it before.

Err.... source?
  • oh man, now that you mentioned that, I remembered that today - is my birthday too! What a coincidence huh? Btw did anyone see those cool claws that OML has? Man, isn't he just great? My favorite character! #totallynotsacrasm :^D
  • chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    Mawtful wrote:

Err.... source?

They did it for DuckyV when Howard was released.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42597&p=507303#p507303
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just sayin'...My birthday's in October...wink wink.

Seriously though my favourite character is Jane Thorster and I have her champed, so I don't even need anything beyond her =)
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I support giving Mawt a free cover because he's funny. I also support not giving anyone else a cover because it'll make everyone angry.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    chaos01 wrote:
    Mawtful wrote:

Err.... source?

They did it for DuckyV when Howard was released.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=42597&p=507303#p507303

They did it when Thing was released, too, although I don't remember that guy's username (BenGrimm or something, maybe?)

But, I mean, those people had their fandom right there in their board names. I'm a total Cap nerd, but I don't think they're going to be giving me a 5* Cap cover in January just on my say-so. icon_e_wink.gif
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Dibs on the next tlcSTORMz, please.

;+)
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    My birthday is on 29th February :<

So, uhm... just 4 more years.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy Birthday Mawtful!! May your token pulls all be 5*s and your Versus Q's be filled with scrumptious CCs on your special day!! Best wishes!!☆⌒o(*^ー゚)v

wolvie-cake.jpg
  • carrion_pigeons
    carrion_pigeons Posts: 942 Critical Contributor
    My birthday is March 26 and I really like the Spider-Man mythos. So if you feel like giving me a BSSM for my birthday I will certainly be very happy. :p

Or alternatively, the 5* Sandman that will indubitably be both released and very good, by then.
  • gravel
    gravel Posts: 585 Critical Contributor
    I'm over day 1000, so I've had three birthdays with MPQ and haven't gotten anything. icon_rolleyes.gif

Since the other rewards were derived from usernames. When I see Mawtful, I always think it says awful in there, so you'll probably get Totally Awful Cho. **** birthday!
  • IamTheDanger
    IamTheDanger Posts: 1,093 Chairperson of the Boards
    Happy Birthday. icon_e_biggrin.gif

commandpointsbig.pngDemiurge/D3 giving B-day gifts is not a regular thing as far as I know. You can always ask, but I wouldn't get my hopes up. commandpointsbig.png
  • Coltsjustwin
    Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Can't win if you don't play.
    Today is my 37th bday D3.
  • MPQ_Daywalker
    MPQ_Daywalker Posts: 384 Mover and Shaker
    Can't win if you don't play.
    Today is my 37th bday D3.
    You win one cover of a Colt.
    300?cb=20140313194754
    Happy Birthday!
  • Coltsjustwin
    Coltsjustwin Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Hey, if they wanna release a joke 5*, kid colt(sjustwin) is where it's at!
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Happy birthday!
    My birthday is still a month away, and I don't think they will add Dark Claw (Logan Wayne) to the game just to give me a cover by then. Too many licence issues (and he's too edgy).