Simulator Story Event Changes

2»

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    My reaction to Witch+Iceman was not family friendly.
  • Eichen
    Eichen Posts: 176 Tile Toppler
    I always thought Drax was kind of a meh character. But man, he sure can do allot of quick damage when he he is level 300+. I won't underestimate him again.
  • The Viceroy Returns
    The Viceroy Returns Posts: 493 Mover and Shaker
    DFiPL wrote:

This fight was way harder than I remember it being.
    I tried this with OML, Rulk (cause you have to), Hood, then OML, Rulk (cause you have to), Xpool. Hood is too squishy, and this AI team has multiple team-wide attacks to wipe him out.

Xpool's Purple was great, and with him boosted his red does like 15K damage, enough to almost 1-shot Scarlet Witch. His Black passive isn't too shabby either.
    My Rulk is only 5 4 2, so His primary damage dealing is not as strong as it should be. At least all you need is 1 Purple to drain all their Green to stop either Iceman or Storm.
    But Iceman's Blue only needing 6 is rough. I went after him first, cause when OML gets stunned, he's no longer soaking damage and dealing high match damage.

And if you aren't careful, Storm's Black is really annoying. Overall, this fight is possibly harder than the one with Moon Knight IMO.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:

This fight was way harder than I remember it being.
    I tried this with OML, Rulk (cause you have to), Hood, then OML, Rulk (cause you have to), Xpool. Hood is too squishy, and this AI team has multiple team-wide attacks to wipe him out.

Xpool's Purple was great, and with him boosted his red does like 15K damage, enough to almost 1-shot Scarlet Witch. His Black passive isn't too shabby either.
    My Rulk is only 5 4 2, so His primary damage dealing is not as strong as it should be. At least all you need is 1 Purple to drain all their Green to stop either Iceman or Storm.
    But Iceman's Blue only needing 6 is rough. I went after him first, cause when OML gets stunned, he's no longer soaking damage and dealing high match damage.

And if you aren't careful, Storm's Black is really annoying. Overall, this fight is possibly harder than the one with Moon Knight IMO.

Yeah, all I have for Red Hulk is a single green cover. So, y'know, I was able to play the node because I had him, but the guys on the wings had to do all the work.

I played it three times with Thor/Doom, won twice (the first time was the tiniest of all possible kitties in terms of how the board shook out for the AI). Don't even remember who I won with the first time (because I was still fuming over how quickly I got wrecked by ALL THE STUNZ the first time I tackled the node). Finally I broke out 3* Deadpool and Hood for the 4th victorious attempt at the node. Hood kept blue under control and the second I had enough purple I fired off a Superwhales and ran off into the night with both middle fingers in a priapic state, gesticulating assertively toward Iceman and Witch.

I may or may not have also mooned the screen.