PvP Bracket: WTH

2»

Comments

• Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    I know, brilliant game design.

Instead of facing other newbies with 2* champs, game is like "Look at those vetrans and all their fancy rewards that would be so valuable for you, yet they are trashy for them. Don't worry in 3 more years you will have champed 5* as well. They will be using 7* by this point, but nevermind."
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    Alsmir wrote:
    Choose a different time slice next time, it makes a massive difference.
    Terrible advice. Those massive scores will make it far easier for you to hit your progression rewards during the event. Welcome to the big leagues OP, enjoy your progression rewards, placement rewards aren't meant for you.
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Alsmir wrote:
    I'm around day 100.

I'm back at slice 5, already looks way more civil.

Moreover, I love the design that a guy transitioning into 3* has no business getting 3* covers.
    I didn't say that, but T5 really shouldn't be reachable by someone running 2* champs.

*Pokes head out of tree and checks placement rewards for Weapon Tex-Mex event*

I was unaware so many vets were that desperate for 3* covers icon_razz.gif

(Haha, I kid I kid! But seriously, it would be nice to get big league rewards if we are gonna start calling it the big leagues. Just sayin!)

*returns to climbing tree. The quest for Drowzee continues...*
  • Dudemon
    Dudemon Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Yep, PVE 4hrs a day for 6 months. Then you'll be ready for more serious PVP.

At least that was my story.

Dudemon
  • Ledonjon
    Ledonjon Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Ok, if I get this right everyone in 3* to 4* transition better get in the 4th timeslice and stay away from 5?
    I never hear about slices 1,2 and 3...
    Can someone explane the different slices and tell why?
  • Piro_plock
    Piro_plock Posts: 287 Mover and Shaker
    Ledonjon wrote:
    Ok, if I get this right everyone in 3* to 4* transition better get in the 4th timeslice and stay away from 5?
    I never hear about slices 1,2 and 3...
    Can someone explane the different slices and tell why?
    It's all about the top PVP alliances which generate most points by coordination (shield hops). S4 is the most active (easy progression, but hard placement), S2 - the most dry.
  • Fightmastermpq
    Fightmastermpq Posts: 995 Critical Contributor
    *Pokes head out of tree and checks placement rewards for Weapon Tex-Mex event*

I was unaware so many vets were that desperate for 3* covers icon_razz.gif

(Haha, I kid I kid! But seriously, it would be nice to get big league rewards if we are gonna start calling it the big leagues. Just sayin!)

*returns to climbing tree. The quest for Drowzee continues...*
    Dat 5k ISO reward tho.......
  • Alsmir
    Alsmir Posts: 508 Critical Contributor
    Does SHIELD event have some kind of different matchmaking? I don't see any players in my bracket with some crazy characters. Best guys have like 3x 3* champs or few 5* with 1-3 covers.

Can I get to 2k with:
    KK 4/4/5 lvl 151 (not enough ISO to push her further)
    IM40 4/5/2 (lvl140)
    Quicksilver 5/3/1 (lvl 104)