Marvel NOW! Poll Winner: Medusa!

David [Hi-Fi] Moore
David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
edited August 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Greetings!

The votes have been tallied and we are pleased to announce that Medusa is the winner of July's Marvel Puzzle Quest Marvel NOW! poll.

Get ready to see her in the game in 2016! We'll have more details later this year.

Medusa_For_MPQ.jpg

Thanks for casting your vote and have fun out there!

Comments

• STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Good. That was the best choice and how you going to have Black Bolt, but not Medusa? Wouldn't be right.
  • GrumpySmurf1002
    GrumpySmurf1002 Posts: 3,511 Chairperson of the Boards
    Cool, so anniversary prize has been announced, at least unofficially.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    QUEEN!!!!!
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm glad. The other choices were far less interesting to me and it will be nice to see the top of the Inhuman Royal family in the game.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Was that outcome ever in doubt? There were 3 really weak choices running against her
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I missed the poll completely.
    Still, Medusa is cool, so I'm happy about it.
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    I hilariously don't even remember who the other 3 possible choices were icon_e_biggrin.gif

But, this is awesome news -- she's been a major player in the comics for years now. Looking forward to finally having some Inhumans in the game! (And I hope the newly redesigned Karnak is the third!)
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    I hilariously don't even remember who the other 3 possible choices were icon_e_biggrin.gif

But, this is awesome news -- she's been a major player in the comics for years now. Looking forward to finally having some Inhumans in the game! (And I hope the newly redesigned Karnak is the third!)
    America Chavez (Ms America), Silk, Riri Williams (girl Ironman)
  • AdamMagus
    AdamMagus Posts: 363 Mover and Shaker
    Good!

Now make sure she synergizes well with Blackbolt.

Don't drop the ball like you did with Reed, Susan and the rest of the Fantastic Four icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    AdamMagus wrote:
    Good!

Now make sure she synergizes well with Blackbolt.

Don't drop the ball like you did with Reed, Susan and the rest of the Fantastic Four icon_e_biggrin.gif

Well said Adam, well said. I also want to use them together.
    #nuffsaid
  • stochasticism
    stochasticism Posts: 1,181 Chairperson of the Boards
    From the looks of it Black Bolt will synergize with almost everyone. Let's just keep the color overlap to a minimum. Red/Black/Purple please?
  • Boooo!!! I wanted America Chavez.
  • DaveR4470
    DaveR4470 Posts: 931 Critical Contributor
    Anything that potentially increases our chances of seeing Lockjaw is OK in my book.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    Labeling her the winner is misleading since she was the least **** choice in the toilet bowl that was that poll.
  • Pongie
    Pongie Posts: 1,411 Chairperson of the Boards
    My alliance is stoked! Finally in the game
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    As one of my favourite Marvel characters, she had better not suck.
    No doubt she'll have a stun skill...because that's obvious.

She should have something with regards to her hair getting into places. Really liked that moment in Civil War II where it creeps into Tony's armour.
  • whitecat31
    whitecat31 Posts: 579 Critical Contributor
    Awesome. Let's hope she works well with Blackbolt, even if she is most likely a 4 star character.
  • Koffitok
    Koffitok Posts: 87
    No doubt she'll have a stun skill...because that's obvious.
    I think you're thinking of the wrong Medusa...
  • cvtstoneman25
    cvtstoneman25 Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    fmftint wrote:

America Chavez (Ms America), Silk, Riri Williams (girl Ironman)

Those...actually aren't that bad. I'm most familiar with Medusa's story so I would have gone with her anyway, but I like the character designs of the other 3.

BTW Medusa would be the 3rd Inhuman. Kamala was the first icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Labeling her the winner is misleading since she was the least **** choice in the toilet bowl that was that poll.

I didn't vote since I didn't know (any?) of the characters. Any chance of having some FAQ/breakdown of who this is?