2»

Comments

• jobob
    jobob Posts: 680 Critical Contributor
    DayvBang wrote:
    jobob wrote:
    Frostbyte2 wrote:
    jobob wrote:
    There's also a bug with Moon Knight... Lunacy does not go into effect until turn #2

Passive abilities never go into effect until turn two when you are attacking.
    Not true. Moon Knight's has always gone into effect round 1. Peggie's does also. Pretty much all of them but Cage, Fist, and SW.
    As a general rule, passive abilities that offer a constant effect take effect from the start of the battle. This includes Peggy's cost effects, damage reaction abilities (Thing, Deadpools, etc.), and effect-on-match abilities (Moon Knight, Daken, Jeans Grey, etc.).

As another general rule, abilities that place a tile based on current board conditions (Blade, Scarlet Witch, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, etc.) do not take effect on the very first turn.

The new patch move Peggy and Moon Knight into the second category. Notably, these two both have a constant effect but also have an animation at the beginning of battle to show that the passive ability is in play. I suspect that this distinction is where the problem crept in.
    So is it a mistake that they were moved? It definitely seems like they should be in the first category.
  • Carnage_78
    Carnage_78 Posts: 304 Mover and Shaker
    As it was identified by your team, can we know under which circomptances the Nova Rocket Man Airborne damage is not as high as it should so we can at least work around it until it is fixed?

As far as I saw so far, with limited observations, it seems to be related to an enemy that would get downed by the damage is when it seems do less damage. Otherwise it seems to work as intended.

I just maxed out the character for the next boosted cycle. Kind of disappointing timing. icon_e_confused.gif

EDIT: I've now seen it in other situations than downing an opponent (although there was a lot of strike tiles on the board so it might've downed the opponent) so I am not certain what drives the damage not to be what it is suppose to.
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    What is the ETA on fix for the Team Up bug? Is the time frame shorter than the ETA on a post acknowledging the champed TUs are bugged?

Or is this being done on purpose? *tinfoil hat*