Turn to Smokers Patch

2»

Comments

• roderic1
    roderic1 Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    It's in the hot fixes thread now. Looks like it should be fixed after the daily patch?
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    Cool, thanks for the heads up, and thanks to the devs for (I assume) recognizing the specific impact of this bug on gameplay in the current PVE. Appreciate the fix!
  • mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did sw/jg, and it wasn't so bad. Patch's green is always a trouble-maker icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    You shouldn't have started smoking in the first place, IMO.
  • TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Days ago, I made a thread about this, but was told in my thread AND in private messages by Mods "you should have searched the forum for the already in progress thread about this topic, and since you didn't, we don't care that you dislike us closing your thread."

But this one is still open?

Stay classy, y'all. ;+)
  • The Bob The
    The Bob The Posts: 743 Critical Contributor
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Days ago, I made a thread about this, but was told in my thread AND in private messages by Mods "you should have searched the forum for the already in progress thread about this topic, and since you didn't, we don't care that you dislike us closing your thread."

But this one is still open?

Stay classy, y'all. ;+)

I didn't see yours so may miss my guess, but was it just about the Teisetsu bug, or was it also about its impact on the current PVE as mine was? If it didn't address the PVE context, it may well have been deemed too similar to what already exists.

Or maybe not, I dunno, I'm just an idiot who plays match-3 games.