My maxed champion 2*s still sell for 17500 ISO

2»

Comments

• SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    hopper1979 wrote:
    Just championed somebody a few minutes ago only going for 17500, I think I will wait until it is fixed

Just to be clear, they have to be fully maxed- so 144. You said you just champed them, did you have 50 covers for them laying around?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    firethorne wrote:
    Just champed Torch tonight, and noticed the same price was way lower than it should be. Only 17,400 ISO.
    Merged threads.
  • firethorne
    firethorne Posts: 1,505 Chairperson of the Boards
    DayvBang wrote:
    firethorne wrote:
    Just champed Torch tonight, and noticed the same price was way lower than it should be. Only 17,400 ISO.
    Merged threads.

Thanks DayvBang icon_e_smile.gif

EDIT: Just got compensation, with a bad Spiderman pun no less. icon_lol.gif
    I'm Kraven for a good Spiderman-joke

Thanks all! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • ShanePHallam
    ShanePHallam Posts: 94 Match Maker
    Same thing happening to me with Human Torch.
  • Buret0
    Buret0 Posts: 1,591
    I have a max champ Moonstone to sell, but the price is 50K iso less than a normal max champ sell price.
  • SirLanik
    SirLanik Posts: 345 Mover and Shaker
    Just to be clear, you have a level 144 Moonstone? And she is selling for exactly 15,000 ISO and no hero points?

Have you sold her before? Do you have any other Moonstones rostered? Do you have any other two stars at level 144?
  • fnedude
    fnedude Posts: 383 Mover and Shaker
    I recently ran into the same problem.

So before you sell her, take a photo/screen capture of the offending roster, and character, and then contact Customer Support before you sell her and explain the situation w/ photos included. (I did it after the sale, and it turned into a nightmare).

Then go from their with CS.
  • Buret0
    SirLanik wrote:
    Just to be clear, you have a level 144 Moonstone? And she is selling for exactly 15,000 ISO and no hero points?

Have you sold her before? Do you have any other Moonstones rostered? Do you have any other two stars at level 144?

Every other 2* I've champed has been for ~65K Iso and a handful of HP (150?).

I've now rerostered Moonstone to begin the rebuild. I guess I'll have to go through CS to get this resolved.

I took the screenshot as soon as I saw the problem, so I'll contact CS before selling her. I'll need the ISO in the next three days to champ a 4* that I have at level 250 with 12 covers (the last cover I need is that yellow Medusa cover at 2,000 points in Shield sim).

I've saved up 60K ISO for that champion, but I think I need more to level and champ Medusa. That extra 50K ISO from my level 144 Moonstone is where I plan on getting the rest.
  • Buret0
    2rzvvyq.png
  • Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had the same problem with Thor. I contacted CS, they told me to sell him and contact them back. I did and a day or 2 later they sent me the difference.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Another merge.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just got hit with this bug as well, my maxchamped Storm is selling for the low price. I guess I'll open a support ticket, but still... They should really put some resources into fixing this, seeing it's been around for so long already and so many people are affected.
  • DeNappa
    I've already had to put in another ticket for 3 characters that were affected by this. To quote a certain president-elect: Sad! icon_mrgreen.gif
  • DeNappa
    Is anyone else still seeing this? Surely with all the 2* farms going on, I must not be the only one...

I'm about to enter the whole customer support loop again for two characters with an incorrect selling price. Adding a needless extra few days to the selling process and burdening CS with more work.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    i've never had it happen to me, but it did to an alliance mate with bullseye
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey Guys, for now we can only recommend to continue contacting Customer Support in order to receive correct compensation for this issue. As for the issue itself, it is currently under investigation, so we can only hope to see a fix released in the future. Until then, Customer Support should be able to provide proper aid for this issue. icon_e_biggrin.gif