Special Comic-Con vault

Eec411
Eec411 Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
edited July 2016 in MPQ General Discussion
Just saw a Facebook ad about a guardians of the galaxy centric special vault. Details?

Comments

• CT1888
    CT1888 Posts: 1,201 Chairperson of the Boards
    Probably for Black Vortex....
  • cozmo1682
    cozmo1682 Posts: 135 Tile Toppler
    It's live now, some lame gotg covers and a bunch of 2 stars of course
  • irwando
    irwando Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Worst. Vault. Ever.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Positively
    irwando wrote:
    Worst. Vault. Ever.
  • killerkoala
    killerkoala Posts: 1,185 Chairperson of the Boards
    Totally Awful Vault Vol #02
  • fmftint
    6GJa5H2.jpg?1
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Did I miss totally awesome vault #1 cause vault #2 is as awesome as CHulk! icon_lol.gif
  • Of all the franchises, WHY Guardians of the Galaxy......
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Of all the franchises, WHY Guardians of the Galaxy......
    Because everyone should have a max covered starlord!!! Not necesarily max leveled but max covered!!

On a side not last time they did a 41 token vault it was 2500 HP for a 40 pack. What's up with the 50% mark up. Inflation is only suppose to go up by an average of 2.5% per year for the next 10 years, not 50% in a couple of months
  • UNC_Samurai
    UNC_Samurai Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    wymtime wrote:
    Because everyone should have a max covered starlord!!! Not necesarily max leveled but max covered!!

On a side not last time they did a 41 token vault it was 2500 HP for a 40 pack. What's up with the 50% mark up. Inflation is only suppose to go up by an average of 2.5% per year for the next 10 years, not 50% in a couple of months

I can't even see a 40-pack, mine only has 1x for 100HP and 10x for 950.
  • fmftint

I can't even see a 40-pack, mine only has 1x for 100HP and 10x for 950.
    Have you made 2 or more draws? Once there are less than 40 items remaining, that option goes away
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    Check HP and vault cost - I could drain the vault!

Check Vault contents - and I won't even buy one token!
  • fun_and_gun
    fun_and_gun Posts: 120 Tile Toppler
    got lucky with my free token and pulled the red drax. 1 and done with that garbage.
  • an1979
    an1979 Posts: 463 Mover and Shaker
    wymtime wrote:

That's bean counters for ya...
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    The name comes from Star-Lord's mom's swcond mixtape (available at fine in-person and online retailers near you!).

I'm not too bummed about it. We get a free token to a 41-item vault with a 2nd-gen 4*, a current-gen 4*, two 2nd-gen 3*s, and a handful of other 2*-level prizes. It's not like there's any loss by using or not using it.

At 1 free token and two 10x draws, I got what I wanted, am satiafied with what I paid, and I'm done. Thanks, d3.
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had all of them champed except for drax and I could actually use the red cover. Nice hp/iso cascade. also got a moon knight and PX out of the cover cascade train.
  • Chrono_Tata
    Chrono_Tata Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    It's actually a pretty decent vault. The problem is that Star-Lord is terrible and Gamora is meh. Drax I can use and R&G I can champ, and there is a decent amount of ISO available. The tokens are for 100 HP each not counting bulk discount, so I don't see why all the hate. It's actually a better vault than the Cap one, with the exception that it doesn't have a high-tier 4-star like Peggy. The Cap vault didn't even have a bulk discount.
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Kind of weird that my mobile account got two tokens again and my Steam account got one again. Just like with the Peggy vault.

There's some kinda bug there.
  • thisone
    thisone Posts: 655 Critical Contributor
    While the vault contents aren't of particular interest to me, I hope they keep doing these vaults. I'm sure a lot of players, newer ones especially, are loving this vault.

Of course, I understand the initial disappointment, I felt it too.

Just make sure when you do mantis you make her a cut above the rest of the guardians please demiurge icon_e_smile.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have no immediate need for any covers in my vault, so I won't be getting any extra tokens this time. I liked the 75 years of Cap vault a lot more and hope they use that model again.