Call the Storm vs Embiggened Bash

Options
2»

Comments

• BigDaddyWitch
    BigDaddyWitch Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I typically enjoy Call the Storm more, simply because by the time I have enough AP to use the ability, it takes care of the threats I need it to. If not, any standing enemies are closer to KO than would be with Embiggened Smash.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,940 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    EB may have better damage ratio but like the above poster I employ COTS in about a 5-1 ratio or more.

The reason is because Thor pairs SO well with IM 40. I use him at 3/5/5 and his recharge usually gives Thor enough to fire COTS. I could use Kamala too but I have Thor at 5/3/5 so I use his Green first and then Red while IM is stunned. Most often I can get off 2 Reds which generates 6 more Yellow tiles so that by the time IM is unstunned he can do another recharge then fire his Blue. Not many teams survive that (I add in Loki in the Simulator to cover Purple/Black for even more AP potential).

When I use Kamala it's more for her healing / purple powers so she's 5/5/3 for me (none of my characters are champed so I can't respec).

KGB

Note: I am a 3* player and my 4Thor is no where near covered enough to be paired with IM40.