PICK YOUR FAVORITE HERO ( pop up )

2»

Comments

• Koffitok
    Koffitok Posts: 87
    alvinlal wrote:
    i picked Medusa as well. I need more evil people and something that wasn't warmed up in the microwave.

I knew this kind of **** would be coming since Disney bought Marvel. This is corporate trying to influence a female audience in the comic book world. I do not like Riri and didn't know of America Chavez until now. So i need to go look that up. They need to branch off side stories, instead of replacing icons in this world.
    Medusa's not evil, she's the queen of the Inhumans
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 628 Critical Contributor
    I chose Medusa and Silk.

Medusa, because I hope she opens the floodgates to having other Inhumans ingame.

Silk because... great costume, great comic, and, have any of you played Marvel Future Fight? She's one of the best character in the game. Holy CATS, is she ever awesome in that -- and her moves are so completely different than the other Spider-characters. They did a great job designing her in MFF and making her completely distinct from Peter, Gwen, Miles. I'd love for MPQ's designers to do the same, and give her a different color scheme that doesn't overlap too much with Gwen/Miles (while still incorporating web tiles mechanics somehow.)
  • Cousin Simpson
    Cousin Simpson Posts: 1,086 Chairperson of the Boards
    I WILL KEEP RATING THIS GAME 0 STARS IN GOOGLE PLAY STORE UNTIL WE GET
    183306-801-molly-hayes_super.jpg

PRINCESS POWERFUL.
    I don't care if she wasn't a choice, she is my FAVORITEST.
  • Vomit Fountain
    Vomit Fountain Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Medusa all the way for me. We need some more Inhumans around here.
  • Spiritclaw
    Spiritclaw Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    I picked Medusa, as the only character I had heard of before. It didn't occur to me until reading this thread that all the choices were girls, but I suppose the majority of my list is, too. I'd rather see Wasp, Nightcrawler, Shadowcat, Rogue, or Angel (Archangel?) -- I guess I'm more interested in seeing the characters I liked a decade or three ago than the brand new ones.

I suppose we'll get Wasp around the time her movie comes out, if not before, and I'm crossing my fingers for Angel soon.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    Mebert wrote:
    I went with America Chavez.
    She's not just a Captain America, far from it. More like a FISS[1] hero with the ability to make dimensional portals https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_Amer ... vel_Comics).
    And I like her attitude.

[1] flight-invulnerability-speed-strength (http://ps238.wikia.com/wiki/FISS)

I haven't got a pop-up to vote, but I would definitely go for America Chavez.
  • SpecSpecter
    SpecSpecter Posts: 182 Tile Toppler
    Silk would probably be my top choice if I had to chose only one but I honestly would be fine with any of them. Miss America is a pretty cool hero in her own right that can really use more attention and Medusa, well, she just seems like an inevitable choice what with Marvel;s current Inhuman focus (and she is the one I expect them to go with hands down). Riri could become interesting but like was mentioned we simply don't know much of her yet because she just hasn't been around enough, but that being said as soon as I saw her in the comics I had a feeling she would inevitably get put into the game as MPQ has always been pretty adamant about adding the All-New All-Different kinds of heroes like how they were the first Marvel game to feature the female Thor.

Personally out of all Marvel NOW has to offer more then anything I probably would want an Infamous Iron Man (aka: Dr. Doom as Iron Man), brcause honestly Doom could use a 4* by now...

Also given the teen girl focus of the survey options I'm kind of surprised that Viv Vision wasn't also included.
    Polares wrote:
    I don't have any problems with Medusa, but getting her before Black Bolt is really discouraging.
    I see this said a lot when I've mentioned how Medusa likely would be the first major Inhuman added to the game (not counting people like Kamala or Quake, while they are Inhuman they don't really feel like they would represent Inhumans). I mean, Medusa specifically has been in a huge focus lately in ways more then just limited specifically to the Inhuman comics where Black Bolt has been out of the picture for a while.
  • Linkster79
    Linkster79 Posts: 1,037 Chairperson of the Boards
    Still saddened Bluntman and Chronic arent being considered.

Snootchie bootchie.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 439 Mover and Shaker
    Medusa because she never seems to make it into games, despite being around forever.

America Chavez because of Young Avengers, though I don't know if she has popped up in other series' since.
  • Starsaber
    Starsaber Posts: 206
    TheVulture wrote:
    America Chavez because of Young Avengers, though I don't know if she has popped up in other series' since.
    She's in the Ultimates at the moment
  • Mawtful
    Mawtful Posts: 1,646 Chairperson of the Boards
    Koffitok wrote:
    alvinlal wrote:
    i picked Medusa as well. I need more evil people and something that wasn't warmed up in the microwave.

I knew this kind of **** would be coming since Disney bought Marvel. This is corporate trying to influence a female audience in the comic book world. I do not like Riri and didn't know of America Chavez until now. So i need to go look that up. They need to branch off side stories, instead of replacing icons in this world.
    Medusa's not evil, she's the queen of the Inhumans

Possibly a misunderstanding - fairly early (possibly her first appearances?) she served as a member of the Frightful Four. It turned out that she'd suffered amnesia following a crash and soon everything was set right.
  • HxiiiK
    HxiiiK Posts: 195 Tile Toppler
    Picked Silk as she's my absolute favourite spider so far, I didn't know we could pick 2 or I would've picked Medusa as well, but I think she's getting quite a lot of votes already so we should be alright.

Though I get the feeling they've already designed the next character and our choices will make little difference (remember the "which hero would you like to see in MPQ?!" farce? We still don't have anything people actually want!". So, fingers crossed for Medusa, but I'm totally okay with Silk too
  • Daiches
    Daiches Posts: 1,252 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went with Madusa to reunite her with her King.
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,299 Chairperson of the Boards
    I chose Silk and Medusa.
  • insound0
    insound0 Posts: 30 Just Dropped In
    I went with medusa.
    I only know silk from mff and the others seemed lame.
  • h4n1s
    h4n1s Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    Pity, that Pikachu wasn't in the list...

photo.jpg

So I went with Medusa
  • Jam_Adams
    Jam_Adams Posts: 486 Mover and Shaker
    I don't really know much about who these characters are. I've at least *heard* of chavez and riri. that said I wished I would have submitted a blank ballot like several here did. nice idea!

I ended up voting medusa for two reasons:
    1. the other three are variants to characters with enough variants
    2. medusa was the only one that I didn't feel was cramming more marvel social justice down my throat