Poll: MPQ experience demographic

2»

Comments

• TLCstormz
    TLCstormz Posts: 1,668
    Don't you think that by blowing most of the population's cover here as being "veterans" that they will listen to us EVEN LESS?

.........as if they ever have at all, BUT STILL. lol. The demographics of this forum is one of THE ONLY ways that they cannot track us and know who we are. And now, they'll have even more to fuel the "the ungrateful veterans don't deserve nice things" fire.

*sigh
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,189 Chairperson of the Boards
    mckauhu wrote:
    KGB wrote:
    Resupply day says I am on day 610 so that's what I selected.

So you are just one day ahead of me! You got already Elektras blacktile.png right?

Yup, just got her black cover. Already counting the days to her 3rd cover. After that nothing on the horizon until Cage black at 685 (have his yellow at 5 and not interested in Squirrel Girl/Starlord).

KGB
  • El Satanno
    El Satanno Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:
    Don't you think that by blowing most of the population's cover here as being "veterans" that they will listen to us EVEN LESS?

.........as if they ever have at all, BUT STILL. lol. The demographics of this forum is one of THE ONLY ways that they cannot track us and know who we are. And now, they'll have even more to fuel the "the ungrateful veterans don't deserve nice things" fire.

*sigh

I don't know, but maybe if you stop posting it'll help. Why don't you try that?
  • OneLastGambit
    OneLastGambit Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    TLCstormz wrote:

*sigh

This poll was for no reason other than to see where the largest demographic lies. The conspiracy theorist view of whether or not devs listen to vets or not doesn't belong in an unbiased thread designed purely to collect empirical data and nothing else.

Might I suggest beginning a thread titled "Vets are ignored: fact or fiction?"

Note: if the devs didn't care about vets all the best prizes in daily resupply would be available before day 100 is up. Instead they appear at the 1k Mark.
  • fanghoul
    fanghoul Posts: 311 Mover and Shaker
    HaywireII wrote:
    242 checking in. I'm betting people under day 100 aren't very likely to be active on the forums which will skew the results.

This poll made me think of another subject that I haven't seen discussed yet and that's player churn or turnover. There are always people leaving the game and always new ones coming in. Anyone have any insight or speculation on what those numbers are like? If it weren't for newer players I'd never be playing a team weaker than myself in versus mode and the experience would be a lot more harsh than it already is.

I'd be curious about this too, because at my level (day 100 something) there's been so many people I've seen with much worse rosters than me, except for a single 5* cover. That seems like a really weird combination, but if there's enough new players coming and going, I guess it would have to happen.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    El Satanno wrote:
    TLCstormz wrote:

*sigh

I don't know, but maybe if you stop posting it'll help. Why don't you try that?

This is not to single out El Satanno but rather remind the community to please refrain from making intentionally hurtful posts. It violates rule 6 of the forum code. If there are posters you do not particularly care for and wish to avoid, you can either ignore them or add them to your "foe" list which I do believe will prevent their posts from appearing for you (or so I have been told. Please correct me if I am wrong.) Thank you.
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards
    lol I appreciate the confirmation and explanation about the forum foe feature (and the joke icon_e_wink.gif ) but let us not derail the thread any further.

Now back to our report on the forum census. *que news program music: dun dan duh dun*

tumblr_msci7hbFby1qg0rnuo1_500.png