Are people popping their classic LT's today?

2»

Comments

• Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hulk spawns with full health. Banner comes back with the health he had before transforming.

Ah, I see that has been changed since yesterday. Good change. Banner would have been a beast if he respawned with 45k health.
  • phaseetious4me
    phaseetious4me Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
    Greetings D3 Go! Customer,

Thank you for contacting D3 Go! Customer Support.

You are correct, Green Goblin will be moved into the Classic Tokens as Bruce comes smashing his way in. The drop rates for classic tokens will remain unchanged. They were changed at first to balance future additions of 5 Star Characters into the game. It is currently unknown what else Demiurge is planning for 5 Stars/Legendary Tokens and even then, we would be unable to discuss it until it was publicly announced.

• Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler

You are correct, Green Goblin will be moved into the Classic Tokens as Bruce comes smashing his way in. The drop rates for classic tokens will remain unchanged. They were changed at first to balance future additions of 5 Star Characters into the game. It is currently unknown what else Demiurge is planning for 5 Stars/Legendary Tokens and even then, we would be unable to discuss it until it was publicly announced.

So clear cs, thanks.

Unxhanged as in each 5* has 3.75% chance, or unchanged as in 15% overall 5* drop rate???
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Wooodd wrote:

So clear cs, thanks.

Unxhanged as in each 5* has 3.75% chance, or unchanged as in 15% overall 5* drop rate???
    Yeah it does seem confusing if you just read that part of the sentence only. But if you read the rest of the paragraph. It is in comparison with the last change which was the change from 10% draw rate for 5* to a 15% draw rate. That was the only thing that was changed the last time around.
  • Wooodd
    Wooodd Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    dsds wrote:
    Wooodd wrote:

So clear cs, thanks.

Yeah it does seem confusing if you just read that part of the sentence only. But if you read the rest of the paragraph. It is in comparison with the last change which was the change from 10% draw rate for 5* to a 15% draw rate. That was the only thing that was changed the last time around.
    You could be right there. Very vague wording though. Why not just say "5*s remain at 15%". I have cold so maybe I'm misreading something.