MPQ At Marvel.com: The Hulk (Bruce Banner) - Smash!

2»

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Is 5ulk going straight to tokens, or is there a release special?

Would like to know what to do with my banked cp.

Thanks!
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    pheregas wrote:
    Is 5ulk going straight to tokens, or is there a release special?

Would like to know what to do with my banked cp.

Thanks!
    Article says he's released on July 14th, that's tomorrow. No special event is posted in the sneak peek thread. Ergo, he's likely going straight into the tokens just like every 5* that isn't Cap or Iron Man.
  • Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    Well, looks like we are not going to get any heads up in the new LT configuration of chars for classic and latest and ratios. I guess we will need to wait until the App is updated later today icon_e_sad.gif

I still think we might get a surprise and after Hulk is added to latest, GG will remain there so we have 4 5s in each type of token, each 5 with the exact same ratio.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Polares wrote:
    Well, looks like we are not going to get any heads up in the new LT configuration of chars for classic and latest and ratios. I guess we will need to wait until the App is updated later today icon_e_sad.gif

I still think we might get a surprise and after Hulk is added to latest, GG will remain there so we have 4 5s in each type of token, each 5 with the exact same ratio.
    It may be more likely they save a surprise like that for the Cap/Iron Man double release. Guess we'll see...
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    A counter for the 5* hulk would be bagman or black widow. As long as the counters out and you increase the timer, he can't transform. Doesn't matter how much green ap.
  • fmftint
    fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
    Curios on the timing considering
    Banner was confirmed DEAD this week
  • Sm0keyJ0e
    Sm0keyJ0e Posts: 730 Critical Contributor
    dsds wrote:
    A counter for the 5* hulk would be bagman or black widow. As long as the counters out and you increase the timer, he can't transform. Doesn't matter how much green ap.

Except that in 5* land, either of those characters are killed in 1 or 2 moves.
  • dsds
    dsds Posts: 526
    Sm0keyJ0e wrote:
    dsds wrote:

Agreed, I was talking about offensive. They will be tucked nicely behind my own 5* or 4* I wouldn't be stupid enough to fight a team with him in pvp considering my roster. But I have seen a number of 5* being put into the pve nodes now. So when I fight him in pve, I may just use either black widow or bagman in my team just to save my health packs.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Just run a JG, Iceman (or Daredevil), IM40 team. All the stuns! Cancel Banner's transformation! Punch him right in his Puny Glass Jaw!
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    dsds wrote:
    Sm0keyJ0e wrote:
    dsds wrote:
    Agreed, I was talking about offensive. They will be tucked nicely behind my own 5* or 4* I wouldn't be stupid enough to fight a team with him in pvp considering my roster. But I have seen a number of 5* being put into the pve nodes now. So when I fight him in pve, I may just use either black widow or bagman in my team just to save my health packs.
    That'll work in Gauntlet or Simulator matches, sure.