So new 3 Stars are going to be updated anymore?

2»

Comments

• DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    I agree that every 3 star has its use, IF you consider that the sole purposes of Ragnarok and Sentry are to give you X23 and Rhulk covers, respectively icon_cool.gif
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    DTStump wrote:
    I agree that every 3 star has its use, IF you consider that the sole purposes of Ragnarok and Sentry are to give you X23 and Rhulk covers, respectively icon_cool.gif
    Hey, I like Ragnarok! That cheap red is very useful with Kamala Khan or anyone else who wants you to use Powers often.
    Sentry though... yeah, I don't use him unless he's essential. And I try to use as many characters as I can, so that is saying quite a bit.
  • DTStump
    DTStump Posts: 273 Mover and Shaker
    Quebbster wrote:
    DTStump wrote:
    Hey, I like Ragnarok! That cheap red is very useful with Kamala Khan or anyone else who wants you to use Powers often.
    Sentry though... yeah, I don't use him unless he's essential. And I try to use as many characters as I can, so that is saying quite a bit.

Yeah, I guess at least you can run Ragnarok without hurting yourself too much if you ignore his green ability... you couldn't even say that for Sentry.

But hey, Ragnarok and Sentry are not even at the bottom of my list of 3* championing priorities:

Blade - top tier - need covers to champ
    Luke Cage - top tier - need covers to champ
    Quicksilver - mid tier - provides Iceman covers
    Daken - mid tier - provides x23 covers
    Mystique - mid tier - provides Iceman covers
    Cap Marvel - mid tier - provides Thing covers
    Psylocke - lower tier - provides XFDP covers
    Bullseye - lower tier - provides Kingpin covers
    Sentry - lower tier - provides RHulk covers
    Ragnarok - lower tier - provides X23 covers
    Grocket - mid tier
    Gamora - mid tier