Multiple crashes with latest release

2»

Comments

• padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    I'm having crashes too on my Iphone.

First time happened when I updated the phone a few days ago. I ignored it was once off.
    Then it happened again 2 days later.
    Now it happened 3 times in a space of 10 minutes (and that was powering off my device and restarting twice!). This time it was serious as I was shield popping in PVP... OMG, so frustrating... icon_redface.gif
  • padei_panda
    padei_panda Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Has the devs responded with anything... reading the forum, it's been outstanding for many days now...
  • Astroy
    Astroy Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Mine too. On Iphone 6
  • eMaRDi
    eMaRDi Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Hi,

I have got irregular crashes, too (about once a day). Everything is fine until a match begins (board shows up, opponents and own characters), then CTD (Crash to Desktop).
    This is annoying as all characters are damaged this way, as the game expects this to be intended (instead of just withdraw the match via ESC key).
  • Mariatortilla1
    Mariatortilla1 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Yep I'm averaging about 2-3 crashes a day since the new update. Super frustrating
  • Windreaver
    Windreaver Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    still crashing a lot, 5 times last 2 hours....can't do any pvp
  • Annoyance
    Annoyance Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    They are probably too busy watching all the players leave for Pokemon Go. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • David [Hi-Fi] Moore
    David [Hi-Fi] Moore Posts: 2,872 Site Admin
    Hello everyone,

The developers are aware of the increase in crash reports and have been investigating. They hope to have any needed fixes implemented in the R106 patch.*

Please open a ticket with Customer Support if you haven't done so already: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

Thank you.

*Updated to reflect the R106 patch.
  • Windreaver
    Windreaver Posts: 29 Just Dropped In
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hello everyone,

The developers are aware of the increase in crash reports and have been investigating. They hope to have any needed fixes implemented in the next major patches - R105 & R106.

Please open a ticket with Customer Support if you haven't done so already: http://www.d3go.com/mpq-support

Thank you.

Sorry, not to be rude, but why should i open a ticket when all i'll get is the same old replay telling me "is a know issue we are working on it" or other times "you are the only one with crashing problem, are you sure isn't your device?" that is far more frustrating than crashing while doing hop in pvp.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,167 Chairperson of the Boards
    Windreaver wrote:
    "David wrote:
    Moore"]Hello everyone,

The developers are aware of the increase in crash reports and have been investigating. They hope to have any needed fixes implemented in the next major patches - R105 & R106.

Thank you.

Sorry, not to be rude, but why should i open a ticket when all i'll get is the same old replay telling me "is a know issue we are working on it" or other times "you are the only one with crashing problem, are you sure isn't your device?" that is far more frustrating than crashing while doing hop in pvp.

A few reasons:

1) Priority of fix. Usually bugs get fixed based on how many reports they have. So the more reports the higher the priority.
    2) It's possible someone can describe exactly what's happened to repeat the bug so that it makes it easier to find.
    3) Possible compensation when bug is fixed (ie ISO, covers etc).

So think of your opening a ticket as a vote for bug priority and possible compensation when it gets fixed.

KGB
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    They ask for a lot of details on tickets. It can help them find patterns that might help them fix the bug sooner.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Official thread on this issue is here.

Locking this thread.

edit: corrected link
This discussion has been closed.