How engaged are you by Story Mode?

2»

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Posts: 1,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    I try to at least do a few clears and maybe get both CP. if the prize is good enough I can get top 10 or even top 5. I didn't do a lot for this Juggs PvE because the heroic roster was garbage. The boosted list for Sentry is almost as bad, but at least I can use OML.
  • BlackSheep101
    BlackSheep101 Posts: 2,025 Chairperson of the Boards
    Boosted rulk makes for fast clears, even when you can't use Wolverine on the last sub.
  • DrDoMe
    DrDoMe Posts: 97 Match Maker
    Yeah, whole game is stale. I'm really starting to feel it now that my leveling feels stalled.
  • snlf25
    snlf25 Posts: 947 Critical Contributor
    I'm so burned out that I didn't even finish one clear on Prodigal Sun which is one of my favorite events, I only played one match in Juggleballs Heroic too. Blade and Hood are boosted for this one and it ought to be fun but I can't even get past Frank and the two muscle goons with them because scaling is punitive and Borked. They curb stomped my Goddess, OML and IM40 dream team too because the system has been absolutely screwing me on AP. If I need red blue yellow I only get purple and green. If IF is my team I wont see 5 purple or black over the span of 2 matches. Very frustrating lately.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I play PvE regularly (even the Heroics). PvEs are a good ISO-source and my main CP-source (because my roster isn`t good enough to hit maximum progression in PvP). I do at least four clears per day which is enough to be in the Top100 (or Top50 when I`m lucky).