Juggs

2»

Comments

• Polares
    Polares Posts: 2,643 Chairperson of the Boards
    mpqr7 wrote:
    I remember when Juggs would take away upwards of 5000, practically 10,000 hit points on a headbutt. Gosh, I don't miss those days.

I wouldn't be opposed to a 4* or 5* Jugs. He is very powerful, and that would be terrifying.

If 1* juggs got a third power, then it would need to be something relatively fun and weak.

PVEs can sometimes be a nightmare of endless power moves icon_juggernaut.pnggreenflag.png -> icon_venom.pngpurpleflag.png -> icon_daken.pngblueflag.png -> repeat, repeat, with some icon_juggernaut.pngredflag.png and icon_venom.pngblackflag.png thrown in as well...

Not long ago it was Colossus who had the Juggernaut powers added to his own's, I thought that would make an excellent 4 Colossus/Juggs, but now everything is back to normal so I doubt they are going to use him icon_e_sad.gif

Please no, please please no, don't add more powers to Juggs he is annoying enough as is. For DDQ1 with his current powers he can easily beat the challemge, and then Juggs is just used in PvE, so another power would result just in harder times in PvE.
  • mckauhu
    mckauhu Posts: 740 Critical Contributor
    Tryke wrote:
    His third match colour is already black so here it is:

blacktile.png Momentum (Passive) blacktile.png
    Whenever Juggernaut casts an ability, gain 1 green and 1 red ap.
    2: 2 green, 2 red
    3: 3 green, 3 red
    4: 4 green, 4 red
    5: 8 green, 8 red

It isn't a proper Juggernaut ability unless he's casting his spells every single turn and annoying the tinykitty out of you. icon_twisted.gif

That is insanely OP fit for a 5*. No, 6*
  • MightyBP
    MightyBP Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Jugs is cool as-is IMO.

If you want to make a 3* Jugs or 4* Jugs, I don't think I'd complain, but I'm sure he's WAY down the priority list at this point.
  • We_are_Venom
    We_are_Venom Posts: 308 Mover and Shaker
    MightyBP wrote:
    Jugs is cool as-is IMO.

If you want to make a 3* Jugs or 4* Jugs, I don't think I'd complain, but I'm sure he's WAY down the priority list at this point.

Whoever is making that list should be replaced then. Kate Bishop, Howard the duck, Drax, Captain Carter... If those aren't low priority characters, none are.
  • amusingfoo1
    amusingfoo1 Posts: 597 Critical Contributor
    TxMoose wrote:
    dsds wrote:
    Don't forget, he can be used in balance of power. I see so many of him there. But then again a lot of people don't fight in off season pvps. Although I find he heals the slowest out of all the 1* characters.
    not any more. last BoP I don't think I faced a jugs once. BoP is why some whales kept 1 or 2 covered jugs at level 1 because they healed much faster with no levels in them, but 1s just don't scale like they used to. if I remember right it was mostly solid 4s with some support 3s that I saw the most. boosted 4s are very, very strong.

I saw the occasional OML as well, but that's pretty much all I saw, also. And all I played; I used three or four different teams and IM40 was the only non-4* in the mix.
  • Calnexin
    Calnexin Posts: 1,078 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tryke wrote:
    His third match colour is already black so here it is:

blacktile.png Momentum (Passive) blacktile.png
    Whenever Juggernaut casts an ability, gain 1 green and 1 red ap.
    2: 2 green, 2 red
    3: 3 green, 3 red
    4: 4 green, 4 red
    5: 8 green, 8 red

It isn't a proper Juggernaut ability unless he's casting his spells every single turn and annoying the tinykitty out of you. icon_twisted.gif

Really?

So, at 5, he gains 1.33 bashes and headbutts any time he casts either. Scenario
    Headbutt. Automatically get another headbutt. Automatically get another headbutt. Automatically get 2 more headbutts.
    Getting a little low on health - during those headbutts, he's got 4 board shakes, likely generating more headbutts.

Yeah. I'll take a 1* that can down a 5* team with two matches at the cost of one health pack. Sure as hell don't want to face it when it's destroying you in PvE.